Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Fitz

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Burrow

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
Damn good thing - he'll need to continue outrunning and tackling DB's the way he stares down receivers. :lol:

He's thrown 5 INT's in his last 136 attempts. Tua has thrown zero in his last 168.

How many ranked teams has Tua played this year? BTW, I want Herbert this year. Just to be clear.

How many ranked teams has Tua played this year? BTW, I want Herbert this year. Just to be clear.

Come on dude, those aren't ranked teams Trevor is throwing all these INT's to....it's Georgia Tech and Syracuse :lol:

Ok, aTm is ranked #24 and Trevor did throw one to them too. Same aTm Tua gets to see tomorrow, on the road at Kyle Field by the way. Stay tuned...

Joe Burrows deserves a nomination! I'm warming up to drafting him if Rosen doesn't pan out.
We'll see, truly exciting to watch it all unfold. Remaining non-attached in this process as it's out of my control. :)
I am already planning to watch the Florida-LSU game tonight just to watch him against a good defense. I'm pulling for Florida, but I do want to see Joe Burrows.

Fromm looked horrible. Didn’t Tua do better against them? Tua is looking good. I was team Fromm but shifting for Tua. He just has this IT factor. Solidify the line and watch this young man take over.

Tua doesnt look that great being flushed out of the pocket against A&M.

He will being doing that a lot in Miami and wont get to sit back there and pick his shots.

Also Bama's run game is ridiculous!

I got to watch both Tua and Joe Burrows play Sat. Joe Burrows looked way better than Tua against a way better defense. He kept his cool, didn't panic, and played a great football game. Tua did ok, bit Burrows was better.

I got to watch both Tua and Joe Burrows play Sat. Joe Burrows looked way better than Tua against a way better defense. He kept his cool, didn't panic, and played a great football game. Tua did ok, bit Burrows was better.

Very kind of you to take time to finally watch Tua play a game and to stop by and drop this knowledge by us. It’s very surprising that you would see it this way given your obvious hate with the heat of 1000 suns for Tua.

Did you happen to catch any of the previous 18 games Tua and Burrow have played? Specifically their head-to-head matchup last year where Burrow was shut out while Tua scored 3 touchdowns in a nearly 30 point beatdown? We’d like to hear your thoughts on that one too...

However, let’s dig a little further into this incredibly astute and factual observation of yours that Florida’s defense is way better than aTm’s...

Florida allows an average of 310 yards per game. aTm allows an average of 324 yards per game.

Florida allows an average of 199 passing yards per game. aTm allows an average of 208 passing yards per game.

Florida has given up 7 TD passes and gives up an average QB rating of 119. aTm has given up 9 TD passes and gives up an average QB rating of 118.

Whew! Glad we were able to decipher how much better Florida’s defense is.

Oh, one more thing - if you watched both games then you obviously saw both Florida’s best pass rushers leave the game.

But I agree both Burrow and Tua looked better than Trevor Lawrence did against aTm’s defense. I understand Florida St. even helped Trevor add to his already outstanding interception tally Saturday.

Keep us posted on the progress of all these quarterbacks. Every site could use more quarterback updates like the ones you provide. Well done.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom