Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Fitz

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Burrow

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
Very kind of you to take time to finally watch Tua play a game and to stop by and drop this knowledge by us. It’s very surprising that you would see it this way given your obvious hate with the heat of 1000 suns for Tua.

Did you happen to catch any of the previous 18 games Tua and Burrow have played? Specifically their head-to-head matchup last year where Burrow was shut out while Tua scored 3 touchdowns in a nearly 30 point beatdown? We’d like to hear your thoughts on that one too...

However, let’s dig a little further into this incredibly astute and factual observation of yours that Florida’s defense is way better than aTm’s...

Florida allows an average of 310 yards per game. aTm allows an average of 324 yards per game.

Florida allows an average of 199 passing yards per game. aTm allows an average of 208 passing yards per game.

Florida has given up 7 TD passes and gives up an average QB rating of 119. aTm has given up 9 TD passes and gives up an average QB rating of 118.

Whew! Glad we were able to decipher how much better Florida’s defense is.

Oh, one more thing - if you watched both games then you obviously saw both Florida’s best pass rushers leave the game.

But I agree both Burrow and Tua looked better than Trevor Lawrence did against aTm’s defense. I understand Florida St. even helped Trevor add to his already outstanding interception tally Saturday.

Keep us posted on the progress of all these quarterbacks. Every site could use more quarterback updates like the ones you provide. Well done.
Actually, I've watched several games of both QB's. My statement was that I got watch them both play on Sat. (Instead of just one.) I just don't like Duel-Threat QB's. They don't last in the NFL. In college they're great, but they never hold up in the NFL. I want a QB that will last 15 seasons. Watch Lamar Jackson this year, he'll do great, then in a year or two, everyone will know how to play him and he will be a back-up some where. You have to get better and smarter. I don't see that in Tua. He gets scared and takes off. He panics under pressure. How often does he stand in to pocket and wait for a play to develop? He reads maybe two reads then runs. Again, great in college, not so much in the NFL. I still like Hebert or Burrows.

Had there ever been a QB coming out of the Pacific Northwest who developed into a franchise QB?

Fouts definitely and maybe Bledsoe came closest but the overdrafted Lockers, Akili Smiths, Leafs, Harringtons, Kitnas, and now Mariota concern me about Herbert's viability.

Actually, I've watched several games of both QB's. My statement was that I got watch them both play on Sat. (Instead of just one.) I just don't like Duel-Threat QB's. They don't last in the NFL. In college they're great, but they never hold up in the NFL. I want a QB that will last 15 seasons. Watch Lamar Jackson this year, he'll do great, then in a year or two, everyone will know how to play him and he will be a back-up some where. You have to get better and smarter. I don't see that in Tua. He gets scared and takes off. He panics under pressure. How often does he stand in to pocket and wait for a play to develop? He reads maybe two reads then runs. Again, great in college, not so much in the NFL. I still like Hebert or Burrows.

You do know your idol Herbert is a dual threat QB as well right? You just lost all credibility, like bringing a knife to a gun fight.

This entire post is so bad I’m not even really sure what to say. Tua isn’t a dual threat quarterback. Trevor and Herbert both run more than Tua.

I'm not sure if you're trying to troll or if you're making judgements based off of lets say physical appearance.

In the 2017 & 2018 seasons Herbert has 115 rush attempts, Joe Burrow has 133 rush attempts (128 came in 2018 alone), while Tua has 84 rush attempts. How can you label the guy with the fewest rush attempts a "dual threat QB"?

CanineOldGalapagospenguin-size_restricted.gif

This entire post is so bad I’m not even really sure what to say. Tua isn’t a dual threat quarterback. Trevor and Herbert both run more than Tua.
Yeah......I mean, has he even SEEN Tua play? Hell, he replaced a guy in Jalen Hurts that IS a dual threat quarterback.....and for good reason: his arm is that much better.

I'm not sure if you're trying to troll or if you're making judgements based off of lets say physical appearance.

In the 2017 & 2018 seasons Herbert has 115 rush attempts, Joe Burrow has 133 rush attempts (128 came in 2018 alone), while Tua has 84 rush attempts. How can you label the guy with the fewest rush attempts a "dual threat QB"?

CanineOldGalapagospenguin-size_restricted.gif
AND he's running even less this year....17 all year, and that would include times he's sacked.

You deserve everything you're going to get for this post.

Back
Top Bottom