Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Fitz

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Burrow

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
Actually, I've watched several games of both QB's. My statement was that I got watch them both play on Sat. (Instead of just one.) I just don't like Duel-Threat QB's. They don't last in the NFL. In college they're great, but they never hold up in the NFL. I want a QB that will last 15 seasons. Watch Lamar Jackson this year, he'll do great, then in a year or two, everyone will know how to play him and he will be a back-up some where. You have to get better and smarter. I don't see that in Tua. He gets scared and takes off. He panics under pressure. How often does he stand in to pocket and wait for a play to develop? He reads maybe two reads then runs. Again, great in college, not so much in the NFL. I still like Hebert or Burrows.
Ya sure ya saw them both play on Saturday? And from that your assessment is that Tua is a 'dual threat QB' based on his 34 passes, 1 time sacked and exactly ZERO rushes?

Is there some other thing that you based his 'dual threatness' on? Like maybe he can pass and also sing? or maybe he passes and also can paint a pretty picture? Because he's a pro style quarterback who is mobile enough to avoid a rush but not a guy who is looking to beat you with his legs....and certainly not a guy who looks to run first.

Well, the problem with articles like this one is they use the logic that Burrow had a game with as many touchdowns as incompletions - as if Tua hasn’t already accomplished that several times.

Tua already has 5 games under his belt where he’s thrown more TD’s than he’s had incompletions. And another 3 games where he’s only had 1 more incompletion than he had TD passes.

Burrow only needs to do it at minimum half a dozen more times to catch up.

After watching many college games this season I have come to the conclusion that my pick for the future Dolphins QB would be Burrows. I hope the Dolphins beat the Bengals and the Bengals pick Tua with the first pick in the 2020 draft. This will give the Dolphins the opportunity to select Burrows, who I believe is the best QB in the draft.

Last edited:
Burrow reminds me to much of Tannenhill.
No way! Much quicker getting rid of the ball. Much different personality. Both athletic and tough. But Burrow has more of an innate ability to play QB. He's more natural.

No way! Much quicker getting rid of the ball. Much different personality. Both athletic and tough. But Burrow has more of an innate ability to play QB. He's more natural.
Then ,please explain why he was so crappy last year...a lot of faith in a one year wonder...

Now that we dodged that skins bullet it’s us and cinci folks for the top pick.

both of which sprint qb cards to the table should they finish in the driver seat.

miamis by far the least talented worst team in the league. So we got that part going for us.

Why do I get the feeling that there's a certain...I guess I'll call it a faction?...of like-minded folks that are now heavily, heavily on-board the Joe Burrow wagon, after having been on several other wagons together...
Feelings are just that feelings they are never right nor wrong

But yes a lot of Saban hate, Bama hate out there and for that matter Christian hate out there

Probably has something to do with Tua rolling out there with crosses under his eyes - I am sure no one saw that

Why do I get the feeling that there's a certain...I guess I'll call it a faction?...of like-minded folks that are now heavily, heavily on-board the Joe Burrow wagon, after having been on several other wagons together...

I was hoping Rosen would turn out to be the future for the Dolphins but I have to admit that he just doesn’t have the ‘it’ factor that franchise QB’s have. I have never been as high on Tua as most of the people on this board seem to be. While he is an excellent college QB, he plays on a great Alabama team and the offensive players surrounding him are better than the offensive players on the Dolphins. Especially the group of WR’s he has to throw too.

The fact is that when he played against great defenses in the playoffs last year, he was just mediocre and Hurts had to come in and lead Alabama to victory
just to get them to the championship game.

Burrows has played great this year against quality opponents and I just feel he will eventually be a better QB in the NFL than Tua. That is why I am hoping the Dolphins do not have the first pick in the draft and the Bengals end up picking Tua before the Dolphins select in the first round. Hopefully Grier will
not trade up to select Tua but will keep all his picks and draft Burrows instead.

The fact is that when he played against great defenses in the playoffs last year, he was just mediocre and Hurts had to come in and lead Alabama to victory
just to get them to the championship game.

Burrows has played great this year against quality opponents and I just feel he will eventually be a better QB in the NFL than Tua. That is why I am hoping the Dolphins do not have the first pick in the draft and the Bengals end up picking Tua before the Dolphins select in the first round. Hopefully Grier will
not trade up to select Tua but will keep all his picks and draft Burrows instead.

None of this is fact. It's fake news.

Try one more time except use facts.

Go...

Then ,please explain why he was so crappy last year...a lot of faith in a one year wonder...

A 7 game wonder. Its taken Burrow 5 years to get to this level for 7 games. Tua came out of the gate dropping Burrow numbers. Burrow will be 23 in December.Little queasy on him. You are a Tua guy so I dont know why I posted all of this inregards to your post haha

We saw Haskins do this last year as a one year wonder and he's gonna struggle in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom