Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Fitz

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Burrow

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
You obviously didn’t bother to watch the SEC Championship game or the National Championship game. Because in the SEC game against Georgia, Tua was awful. He was replaced by Hurts who ended up leading Alabama to victory over Georgia.

Tua played very well in the game against Oklahoma. Yet Oklahoma had a terrible defense throughout the entire 2018 college season. In the game against Clemson, Tua was merely mediocre.

So you can take your ‘“fake News” BS and actually look at the stats of those games. Because you obviously have no clue.
Wha........... ..... t?

I'm not arguing that Oklahoma's defense didn't suck last year. But to dismiss Tua's game against Oklahoma and in the same breath try to pump up Burrow's performance against a Texas defense that's just as bad - just shows your bias.

Everyone has the right to their own opinion. But not their own facts. Don't start out with "The fact is".... and then follow it up with everything but the facts. I know what the facts are. I don't know how great he'll be - a lot of that is dependent on many things outside of his control. I just know he's the best player in the country and the best quarterback in the draft. The rest is yet to be determined.
You are the one who keeps bringing up Burrow’s game against Texas. I never stated that Texas has a good defense. Yet Burrows played great against the Florida Gators defense last week and Florida does have a very good defense.

Like you, I have no idea how any of the players in next years draft will perform in the NFL. I just prefer Burrow over any of the other QB’s in the draft. That doesn’t make me right or wrong,It is just my opinion. Just like all the Tua supporters have expressed their desire that he be drafted by the Dolphins.

Personally I would rather the Dolphins use the 2020 to start rebuilding their defense and the OL. I would prefer that they do whatever is necessary to trade up and select Trevor Lawrence in 2021 because I think he is going to be the next great NFL QB.

Obviously the Dolphins will be selecting a QB this year and that is why I want them to win 2 or 3 games and the Bengals get the first pick. Hopefully the Bengals will select Tua and Grier will select Burrow.

You are the one who keeps bringing up Burrow’s game against Texas. I never stated that Texas has a good defense. Yet Burrows played great against the Florida Gators defense last week and Florida does have a very good defense.

Like you, I have no idea how any of the players in next years draft will perform in the NFL. I just prefer Burrow over any of the other QB’s in the draft. That doesn’t make me right or wrong,It is just my opinion. Just like all the Tua supporters have expressed their desire that he be drafted by the Dolphins.

Personally I would rather the Dolphins use the 2020 to start rebuilding their defense and the OL. I would prefer that they do whatever is necessary to trade up and select Trevor Lawrence in 2021 because I think he is going to be the next great NFL QB.

Obviously the Dolphins will be selecting a QB this year and that is why I want them to win 2 or 3 games and the Bengals get the first pick. Hopefully the Bengals will select Tua and Grier will select Burrow.
Dang, you basically just outed yourself as someone who doesn't really watch college football if you're still on the "Trevor Lawrence is better than Tua" train. That thing died weeks ago.

CorruptShimmeringGartersnake-small.gif

Tua also has a great team in Alabama.
I'm going to take a wild guess that you have not watch Alabama...or watched many games for the college level this season.

Back
Top Bottom