Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Fitz

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Burrow

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
I am highly agitated that I am not a member of the Tua Cult.

I asked if you accept Tua as your personal savior. You didn't say yes. Our philosophy is the same as the Freemasons, which is:

"A man wishing to become a Tua Cult member must of his own free will ask to become a Tua Cult member."

I'm going to take a wild guess that you have not watch Alabama...or watched many games for the college level this season.
Why watch,when you can just make up your own s***!!!

I asked if you accept Tua as your personal savior. You didn't say yes. Our philosophy is the same as the Freemasons, which is:

"A man wishing to become a Tua Cult member must of his own free will ask to become a Tua Cult member."

I guess I never did outright say "Yes, I accept Tua as my savior"

I, of sound mind, ask to become a member of the Tua Cult. I accept him as my personal savior. In Tua I trust.

Why watch,when you can just make up your own s***!!!

It feels like people only know of the National Championship last season and hear Burrow as a hot name.

Some guys are putting Burrow as number 1 for clicks or to be unique. This is how a Mitch Tribusky get drafted ahead of Watson.

I guess I never did outright say "Yes, I accept Tua as my savior"

I, of sound mind, ask to become a member of the Tua Cult. I accept him as my personal savior. In Tua I trust.

How do I know you're not a Rosen collaborator, attempting to get inside to infiltrate our group? Sources tell me you were on video talking to @phins_4_ever behind Whole Foods with your hands covering your mouths.

After seeing Rosen start a few weeks, I never want to see him again. And I really don’t care how “fair” that is. He has been simply horrendous and I can’t see him being anything more than average (if that) with a decent team around him.

After seeing Rosen start a few weeks, I never want to see him again. And I really don’t care how “fair” that is. He has been simply horrendous and I can’t see him being anything more than average (if that) with a decent team around him.

I would like to see him start 11 more games, ideally.

How do I know you're not a Rosen collaborator, attempting to get inside to infiltrate our group? Sources tell me you were on video talking to @phins_4_ever behind Whole Foods with your hands covering your mouths.
Whole Foods? I don't even like that place. At least pick a better place. I don't meet behind Whole Foods.

I'll send you one,..also will send you a black velvet painting to hang in your new shrine...

I think you have to sing the Alabama fight song and perform the haka dance to receive the black velvet painting.

Back
Top Bottom