Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Fitz

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Burrow

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
I think you have to sing the Alabama fight song and perform the haka dance to receive the black velvet painting.

Im cool with the Haka, but the Bama fight song might be an issue.....lol

Edit: How about a solid SEC chant?

To be honest I'm tempted to infiltrate the Jeaux Burreaux cult just for the crawfish and gumbo. You in Namor?

Geaux Tigas!

I think you have to sing the Alabama fight song and perform the haka dance to receive the black velvet painting.

I'll do the Haka...I don't know if I can bring myself to sing the fight song...

Will Rammer Jammer suffice when you play Auburn?

Here’s a whacked out crazy idea, Miami should trade Rosen for Mariota so Tua has a buddy from Hawaii to hang with in Miami.
May Tua have mercy on your souls.

To be honest I'm tempted to infiltrate the Jeaux Burreaux cult just for the crawfish and gumbo. You in Namor?

Geaux Tigas!
Hell,for real good gumbo and crawfish...I'll even wear a LSU Jamarcus Russell jersey...

I'll do the Haka...I don't know if I can bring myself to sing the fight song...

Will Rammer Jammer suffice when you play Auburn?
Rammer Jammer will also do!!!

I guess I never did outright say "Yes, I accept Tua as my savior"

I, of sound mind, ask to become a member of the Tua Cult. I accept him as my personal savior. In Tua I trust.

Well looks like the Tua cult really has taken off.

Donations will now be asked in order to fund the homecoming for Tua @ our proud franchise. ;)

Nice try. You can lie to me, but not to Tua:
200.gif

You are trying to hard to troll and not really doing a good job.

And now it is time to get back to the thread topic which goes for everybody.

I don't see why 97 people think Rosen is the future just because he happens to be on the roster (for now)

Sure he has raw talent, but doesn't every single player in the NFL?

• His college coach criticised him in the build up to his draft
  • He was a huge bust for the Cardinals who dumped him after just 12 months.
  • The Dolphins then picked him off the Cardinals bench for what some considered 'cheap'. He then turned up in Miami, promptly lost a training camp battle to Ryan Fitzpatrick
  • Fitz did bugger all, so Rosen eventually got to start as we had no better option. As a starter he proceeded to throw a lot of ints + hardly any touchdowns and was then benched in favour of the previously mentioned 36 year old Ryan Fitzpatrick.
We keep hearing how 'unfair' life is for Josh Rosen and how great he might be on any other team than the Cardinals/Dolphins. But perhaps he just isn't up to it at this level - just like so many other high profile QBs before him.

I fail to see how anyone looks at Josh Rosen and sees the future. Maybe if he works his ass off, gets great coaching and a complete team around him he can end up being a viable starting QB for a few years.... but what is the point in that? Its been clear since day one that Flores doesn't rate him.

Maybe Tua isnt our future, but Rosen sure as hell isn't.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom