Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Fitz

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Burrow

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
I don't see why 97 people think Rosen is the future just because he happens to be on the roster (for now)

Sure he has raw talent, but doesn't every single player in the NFL?

• His college coach criticised him in the build up to his draft
  • He was a huge bust for the Cardinals who dumped him after just 12 months.
  • The Dolphins then picked him off the Cardinals bench for what some considered 'cheap'. He then turned up in Miami, promptly lost a training camp battle to Ryan Fitzpatrick
  • Fitz did bugger all, so Rosen eventually got to start as we had no better option. As a starter he proceeded to throw a lot of ints + hardly any touchdowns and was then benched in favour of the previously mentioned 36 year old Ryan Fitzpatrick.
We keep hearing how 'unfair' life is for Josh Rosen and how great he might be on any other team than the Cardinals/Dolphins. But perhaps he just isn't up to it at this level - just like so many other high profile QBs before him.

I fail to see how anyone looks at Josh Rosen and sees the future. Maybe if he works his *** off, gets great coaching and a complete team around him he can end up being a viable starting QB for a few years.... but what is the point in that? Its been clear since day one that Flores doesn't rate him.

Maybe Tua isnt our future, but Rosen sure as hell isn't.
Isn't it awesome that people can have different opinions?

I’m on the road but if someone could post Matt Miller’s latest mock that will get some wound up.

I’m on the road but if someone could post Matt Miller’s latest mock that will get some wound up.
This one?

I could live with that...

1. Cincinnati — QB Tua Tagovailoa, Alabama
2. Miami — EDGE Chase Young, Ohio State
3. Washington — WR Jerry Jeudy, Alabama
4. Atlanta — CB Jeff Okudah, Ohio State
5. New York Jets — EDGE A.J. Epenesa, Iowa
6. Jacksonville — LB Isaiah Simmons, Clemson
7. Cleveland — OT Andrew Thomas, Georgia
8. Miami (from PIT) — QB Joe Burrow, LSU
9. New York Giants — WR CeeDee Lamb, Oklahoma
10. Los Angeles Chargers — WR Henry Ruggs III, Alabama
11. Tennessee — QB Jordan Love, Utah State
12. Tampa Bay Buccaneers — QB Justin Herbert, Oregon
13. Denver — CB CJ Henderson, Florida
14. Arizona — OT Tristan Wirfs, Iowa
15. Dallas — S Grant Delpit, LSU
16. Jacksonville (from LAR) — CB Kristian Fulton, LSU
17. Detroit — DT Derrick Brown, Auburn
18. Indianapolis — WR Tee Higgins, Clemson
19. Oakland (from CHI) — WR Laviska Shenault Jr., Colorado
20. Carolina — OC Creed Humphrey, Oklahoma
21. Philadelphia — CB Paulson Adebo, Stanford
22. Oakland — LB Kenneth Murray, Oklahoma
23. Baltimore — LB Dylan Moses, Alabama
24. Minnesota — OT Austin Jackson, USC
25. Miami (from HOU) — OT Alex Leatherwood, Alabama
26. Buffalo — WR Donovan Peoples-Jones, Michigan
27. New Orleans — DL Marvin Wilson, FSU
28. Seattle — EDGE K'Lavon Chaisson, LSU
29. Kansas City — OG Tyler Biadasz, Wisconsin
30. Green Bay — TE Brycen Hopkins, Purdue
31. San Francisco — CB Trevon Diggs, Alabama
32. New England — DL Raekwon Davis, Alabama

Last edited:
Still proves Tua is better than the bug-eyed boy.

I’d rather have them take Fromm or Love at that pick instead of Burrow, hell I’d rather have Herbert over Burrow.

Isn't it awesome that people can have different opinions?

Sure. Id just love to know what drives these controversial opinions. Beyond "the Dolphins spent a second round pick on him so he must be great, go fins!" What is it about Josh Rosen flailing around in both Miami and Arizona that inspires such hope? Would genuinely like to hear.

Last edited:
This one?

I could live with that...

1. Cincinnati — QB Tua Tagovailoa, Alabama
2. Miami — EDGE Chase Young, Ohio State
3. Washington — WR Jerry Jeudy, Alabama
4. Atlanta — CB Jeff Okudah, Ohio State
5. New York Jets — EDGE A.J. Epenesa, Iowa
6. Jacksonville — LB Isaiah Simmons, Clemson
7. Cleveland — OT Andrew Thomas, Georgia
8. Miami (from PIT) — QB Joe Burrow, LSU
9. New York Giants — WR CeeDee Lamb, Oklahoma
10. Los Angeles Chargers — WR Henry Ruggs III, Alabama
11. Tennessee — QB Jordan Love, Utah State
12. Tampa Bay Buccaneers — QB Justin Herbert, Oregon
13. Denver — CB CJ Henderson, Florida
14. Arizona — OT Tristan Wirfs, Iowa
15. Dallas — S Grant Delpit, LSU
16. Jacksonville (from LAR) — CB Kristian Fulton, LSU
17. Detroit — DT Derrick Brown, Auburn
18. Indianapolis — WR Tee Higgins, Clemson
19. Oakland (from CHI) — WR Laviska Shenault Jr., Colorado
20. Carolina — OC Creed Humphrey, Oklahoma
21. Philadelphia — CB Paulson Adebo, Stanford
22. Oakland — LB Kenneth Murray, Oklahoma
23. Baltimore — LB Dylan Moses, Alabama
24. Minnesota — OT Austin Jackson, USC
25. Miami (from HOU) — OT Alex Leatherwood, Alabama
26. Buffalo — WR Donovan Peoples-Jones, Michigan
27. New Orleans — DL Marvin Wilson, FSU
28. Seattle — EDGE K'Lavon Chaisson, LSU
29. Kansas City — OG Tyler Biadasz, Wisconsin
30. Green Bay — TE Brycen Hopkins, Purdue
31. San Francisco — CB Trevon Diggs, Alabama
32. New England — DL Raekwon Davis, Alabama

That’s it! Thanks.

Dump Rosen, draft Tua at 1 and Fromm with the next 1st round pick. Let them fight it out in camp. Do whatever it takes to find the franchise QB.

Sure. Id just love to know what drives these controversial opinions. Beyond "the Dolphins spent a second round pick on him so he must be great, go fins!" What is it about Josh Rosen flailing around in both Miami and Arizona that inspires such hope? Would genuinely like to hear.
I find it ironic that people like you (and with that a whole bunch of Tua fans) who have bitched and complained about Tannehill not having the supporting cast (especially on OL) for almost 7 years and you held up that Tannehill flag all the way through that you do not recognize that Rosen had a worse supporting cast on OL then Tannehill ever experienced. You disregard AZ **** show last year and our **** show this year. I have a surprise for you: Tua on last years AZ team and this year's Dolphins team would look just as bad (most QBs would).
Secondly (and I cannot speak for others) my choice would be Rosen next year because if he is our QB next year then two things happened:
a) he has shown franchise QB capabilities
b) we have tremendous draft potential in the next draft not to have to worry about a QB
But that choice has nothing to do with being a Rosen fan. He still has to prove it.

Furthermore I have not read many posters declaring Rosen as the future. Maybe one poster, at most two. Most of us only say "let's see this year". If he is "it" - great, if not we draft a QB. The only group of people infatuated with any QB is you and those hopping along with you. Most of us keep our options open be it current QBs or drafting one and nobody has ever said "oh my god. I never want to draft Tua."

Your infatuation goes so far that even if Rosen would have a probowl season this year you would not waver from your opinion that Tua and only Tua can save this franchise. It goes even further: every other QB in the draft is **** compared to Tua. But you are not alone.

Instead of the question "why do people have hope in Rosen" (which is actually the wrong question in the first place) you should ask yourself "why do I root against the interest of the Miami Dolphins and root for only one player by name".
Most of us who keep their options open root for the Miami Dolphins and what's in their best interest. That begins with the evaluation of Josh Rosen but always with an eye on the draft. For us we do not subscribe to just a name. It does not matter if the future franchise QB is named Rosen, Tua, Burrow or Pee Wee Herman - as long as we find our future franchise QB.

The right question for you would be: why am I so infatuated with Tua?

Wondering why people would like to see Rosen to be evaluated would be a question you can tackle after you answered the question above.

Dump Rosen, draft Tua at 1 and Fromm with the next 1st round pick. Let them fight it out in camp. Do whatever it takes to find the franchise QB.
And that's why you would never be a GM. A draft like that is a death sentence for any GM. I am not opposed to drafting two QBs in the same draft (with one being a first rounder) but the other QB should not be drafted in the 1st round as well.

Back
Top Bottom