Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Fitz

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Burrow

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
Kyler Murray is looking pretty good, and IMO Tua is a much better talent, so its a no brainer to take him. Tua could be the next Russel Wilson, thats the best comparison I can think of since he has nice mobility and a huge arm plus he wins a lot of games.

Yes he benefits from elite WRs and OL, so its real key to watch how he does against LSU and UF and of course in the playoffs. We should have plenty of film to see how he handles pressure.

Burrow is still climbing on my list. He was simply magnificent against UF and looks like a guy who could be a force in the NFL. He is my #2 behind Tua, but I did say this earlier in the season as well. I just am really impressed with how he steps up and handles pressure against solid defenses, like UFs.
I agree about Burrow. He is really looking good

Kyler Murray is looking pretty good, and IMO Tua is a much better talent, so its a no brainer to take him. Tua could be the next Russel Wilson, thats the best comparison I can think of since he has nice mobility and a huge arm plus he wins a lot of games.

Yes he benefits from elite WRs and OL, so its real key to watch how he does against LSU and UF and of course in the playoffs. We should have plenty of film to see how he handles pressure.

Burrow is still climbing on my list. He was simply magnificent against UF and looks like a guy who could be a force in the NFL. He is my #2 behind Tua, but I did say this earlier in the season as well. I just am really impressed with how he steps up and handles pressure against solid defenses, like UFs.

I don’t believe Tua is even close to as talented as Kyler Murray. Murray is a legit 4.3 guy with a cannon for an arm.

Murray is on pace to throw for 4000 yards with 21 TD’s and 10 picks on a horrible roster. Care to make a bet Tua doesn’t touch those numbers his rookie year? Didn’t think so.

Tua and it isn't even close.....one of the best passers I've ever seen. The only weakness if you can call it that is his size 6' - 6'1".
Being a good QB in the NFL isn't about running 4.3 it's about reading and understanding defenses fast and putting that into action quick and having the ability to hit your receivers in perfect stride with excellent antisapation so they can make the most out of it. Mistakes/big play ratio while I have no proof it has to be among the best ever recorded from any QB, kid averages 4.5 TD passes a game. Sure he has one of the best stable of receivers and his offensive line is good but teams are constantly pressuring him and even that ability to maneuver in the pocket is extremely high. Tua looks like a surefire top 5 QB in the NFL, I can't say that about any other QB including Lawrence.

are you laughing at Russell Wilson ? Murray doesn’t take hits. So let’s say for fun Murray never runs again. He’s still a better prospect than Tua.
giphy.gif

Tua has 2,011 after 5 games 27 TD 1 Int he is 134 of 182 - Murry avg 4000 - Tua would be 6000

RTH avg 217.5 QBR avg 96.1

Think again

Forgot to mention another down side to drafting Tua if were so lucky, he will win you games you probably have no business winning and make our rebuild much harder, he still worth it and I wouldn't trade him for anything.

Murray is on pace to throw for 4000 yards with 21 TD’s and 10 picks on a horrible roster. Care to make a bet Tua doesn’t touch those numbers his rookie year? Didn’t think so.

Not to be picky but he's on pace for 19 TDs and 11 ints on 635 attempts. I don't think you can just look at bulk numbers and make a bet on Tua's numbers next year.

If Tua throws for 18 TDs and 7 INTs on 425 attempts and 280 completions with 3700 yards by the bulk numbers Murray would win the bet but Tua's TD% would be higher at 4.2% to Murrays current 2.9% and Tua's yards per attempt would be 8.7 to Murrays current 7.0. That would give Tua the better season outside of bulk numbers.

Back
Top Bottom