Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Burrow

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
Rosen. I want Miami to draft Chase Young. 100% guaranteed beast. Get it done

Tua also has a great team in Alabama.

You wouldn’t happen to have any twitter videos you’d like to post of Trevor throwing the ball to Louisville yesterday time and time again would you?

I know it’s early but we’d like to get an early start on our weekly QB updates. There should be plenty of twitter videos of Mac Jones lighting it up and scoring touchdowns with all that talent around him. We look forward to it.

Thanks.

Herbert vs Eason yesterday was a great battle. Both showed well in the game. Herbert kind of surprised me, with how much leadership he displayed. He made the plays in spite of being limited to a short passing game. Eason has a cannon. The kid can fling it. Love how he commands the offense. Underrated QB.

You wouldn’t happen to have any twitter videos you’d like to post of Trevor throwing the ball to Louisville yesterday time and time again would you?

I know it’s early but we’d like to get an early start on our weekly QB updates. There should be plenty of twitter videos of Mac Jones lighting it up and scoring touchdowns with all that talent around him. We look forward to it.

Thanks.
It got awful quiet around here bout the talent level in Bama after Mac Jones came in and that redshirt kid had to come in and run the wC for their only offensive 2nd half major score??

Wasnt FH just giving the Steelers the gears for unleashing the WC Just week’s ago because they couldn’t generate Offense???

It got awful quiet around here bout the talent level in Bama after Mac Jones came in and that redshirt kid had to come in and run the wC for their only offensive 2nd half major score??

Wasnt FH just giving the Steelers the gears for unleashing the WC Just week’s ago because they couldn’t generate Offense???
best way to put it is if bama struggles to put up the stats with tua out should quell the "the talent makes him" argument.

The WC should be used more nowadays in the NFL. We were ahead of the curb ten years ago but the new rules and speed of the game can make that formation nightmare for defenses. It's not a go to thing but something you can put in the playbook

Tua or bust IMO, but I do believe this class will produce several long-term starters in the NFL.

And for as much as I liked Rosen before the season, it appears the coaching staff already knows what they have in him. I don't foresee any scenario where they don't draft a QB in round one.

So the real question is, if it's not Tua than who?

Thanks.
Like I said, I like Herbert or Joe Burrow. Not as big on Trevor. The more I watch Burrow though the more I like him. That dude can throw a football. Wow!

Like I said, I like Herbert or Joe Burrow. Not as big on Trevor. The more I watch Burrow though the more I like him. That dude can throw a football. Wow!

Maybe the Dolphins will oblige and get you one of 'em. I'd certainly rather see that also.

Since when are you not as big on Trevor - less than 2 weeks ago you were wanting to wait until 2021 for Trevor. Like you said, at least he can play free safety after he repeatedly throws it to the other team.

Maybe the Dolphins will oblige and get you one of 'em. I'd certainly rather see that also.

Since when are you not as big on Trevor - less than 2 weeks ago you were wanting to wait until 2021 for Trevor. Like you said, at least he can play free safety after he repeatedly throws it to the other team.
What do you think of joe burrow?

What do you think of joe burrow?

He's certainly one of the top 2 Senior quarterbacks in the draft, but that's more of an indictment on the Senior class of QB's than an endorsement. He's playing well, but not as well as people think. Give him credit because he deserves it, but I don't think he's been tested yet. He's padding stats against some awful defenses. And I do mean awful. I don't mean mediocre defenses.

I have more questions than answers at this point. There's a few more answers coming though.

Rosen in 2019 to ensure the number 1 pick and Tua in 2020. No question he's the best coming out.

It would certainly be interesting to update the poll halfway into the season and see the difference. My guess is it would still be Tua by a wide margin with Burrow getting the next largest amount. Rosen's poll numbers should drop significantly.

Back
Top Bottom