Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Fitz

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Burrow

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
But it happened, it technically counts. They have one for sure so nice way of splitting hairs.

If you think Texas is a top 10 team.... wait, no you don't. You're just another Trevor troll :lol:

South Carolina would beat Texas. Which is a better win than Texas. :lol:

If you think Texas is a top 10 team.... wait, no you don't. You're just another Trevor troll :lol:

South Carolina would beat Texas. Which is a better win than Texas. :lol:
Your mad because your golden boy is getting bypassed. I never liked Trevor, nice try, that's your best drivel for anything tua related.

What's dumb about it cbs announcers are the ones that threw it up on the screen, maybe your reflecting on yourself LMFAO.
How about watching these defenses and seeing for yourself,whose good and whose not...just don't go by rankings and what the CBS
announcers say...you can ask a adult for help..it's ok..

Your mad because your golden boy is getting bypassed. I never liked Trevor, nice try, that's your best drivel for anything tua related.

He hasn't gotten passed. You're just another troll on a message board. I've watched you come and go for a decade here.

Isn't it hilarious how nobody around here ever liked Trevor anyway :lol:

It's a fact Lsu and Joe burrow beat two top ten teams, Gators have a good defense, I watched the game, he's not padding stats, he was pulled in 3rd quarter of last game against one the most heavily blitzing teams in the country. Alabama hasn't beaten or played a top ten team yet. Tua sucked the last game playing almost entire first half with almost a pick six throwing off his back foot or getting run down by a defensive tackle (slow) and twisting his ankle. I think you guys need to watch more tape tbh.

But it happened, it technically counts. They have one for sure so nice way of splitting hairs. :)
Nobody cares what a team is ranked when you beat them. A lot of teams get overrated all the time. People who actually watch college football know this.

It's a fact Lsu and Joe burrow beat two top ten teams, Gators have a good defense, I watched the game, he's not padding stats, he was pulled in 3rd quarter of last game against one the most heavily blitzing teams in the country. Alabama hasn't beaten or played a top ten team yet. Tua sucked the last game playing almost entire first half with almost a pick six throwing off his back foot or getting run down by a defensive tackle (slow) and twisting his ankle. I think you guys need to watch more tape tbh.
Gators also played that game without their best two pass rusherss, but you can go right ahead and pretend that doesn't make a difference if you want to.

Find were I liked Trevor? bahahaha, why are you here you don't even like this team.

You say watch more tape and yet you admitted yourself the other day that you've only watched 2 games of Tua.

Doesn't add up.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You need to learn what a fact is. :lol:

Image result for troll face

Gators also played that game without their best two pass rusherss, but you can go right ahead and pretend that doesn't make a difference if you want to.
Burrow had success against them in first half, nothing would have changed in the second. Burrow is very good in the pocket and recognizing the blitz. Take your own advice and watch the game. I didn't watch the Texas game nor do I care too.

Burrow had success against them in first half, nothing would have changed in the second. Burrow is very good in the pocket and recognizing the blitz. Take your own advice and watch the game. I didn't watch the Texas game nor do I care too.
I watched every second of that game. I'm not proclaiming anything one way or the other about Burrow (I like him). I'm just saying that the Gators' defense that game wasn't a "good" defense.

Back
Top Bottom