25. Miami (from HOU) — OT Alex Leatherwood, Alabama
26. Buffalo — WR Donovan Peoples-Jones, Michigan
27. New Orleans — DL Marvin Wilson, FSU
28. Seattle — EDGE K'Lavon Chaisson, LSU
29. Kansas City — OG Tyler Biadasz, Wisconsin
30. Green Bay — TE Brycen Hopkins, Purdue
31. San Francisco — CB Trevon Diggs, Alabama
32. New England — DL Raekwon Davis, Alabama

I like that one but I might lean towards Biadasz over the OT. Of course things will change as we get closer.

After seeing Rosen start a few weeks, I never want to see him again. And I really don’t care how “fair” that is. He has been simply horrendous and I can’t see him being anything more than average (if that) with a decent team around him.
Well it isn’t fair, that he won’t get the same start as the new Qb but he got paid so I guess it is fair

Tua has the ability to be a once in a generation talent...while I hope Rosen does well whenever he plays again, Tua is someone you CANNOT pass on

I find it ironic that people like you (and with that a whole bunch of Tua fans) who have bitched and complained about Tannehill not having the supporting cast (especially on OL) for almost 7 years and you held up that Tannehill flag all the way through that you do not recognize that Rosen had a worse supporting cast on OL then Tannehill ever experienced. You disregard AZ **** show last year and our **** show this year. I have a surprise for you: Tua on last years AZ team and this year's Dolphins team would look just as bad (most QBs would).
Secondly (and I cannot speak for others) my choice would be Rosen next year because if he is our QB next year then two things happened:
a) he has shown franchise QB capabilities
b) we have tremendous draft potential in the next draft not to have to worry about a QB
But that choice has nothing to do with being a Rosen fan. He still has to prove it.

Furthermore I have not read many posters declaring Rosen as the future. Maybe one poster, at most two. Most of us only say "let's see this year". If he is "it" - great, if not we draft a QB. The only group of people infatuated with any QB is you and those hopping along with you. Most of us keep our options open be it current QBs or drafting one and nobody has ever said "oh my god. I never want to draft Tua."

Your infatuation goes so far that even if Rosen would have a probowl season this year you would not waver from your opinion that Tua and only Tua can save this franchise. It goes even further: every other QB in the draft is **** compared to Tua. But you are not alone.

Instead of the question "why do people have hope in Rosen" (which is actually the wrong question in the first place) you should ask yourself "why do I root against the interest of the Miami Dolphins and root for only one player by name".
Most of us who keep their options open root for the Miami Dolphins and what's in their best interest. That begins with the evaluation of Josh Rosen but always with an eye on the draft. For us we do not subscribe to just a name. It does not matter if the future franchise QB is named Rosen, Tua, Burrow or Pee Wee Herman - as long as we find our future franchise QB.

The right question for you would be: why am I so infatuated with Tua?

Wondering why people would like to see Rosen to be evaluated would be a question you can tackle after you answered the question above.
Why am i infatuated in Tua...He's the most talented QB coming out...That was easy...I want the best QB for my favorite team,the Dolphins..Drafting Tua would be in the best interests of the Dolphins...Duh!

Dump Rosen, draft Tua at 1 and Fromm with the next 1st round pick. Let them fight it out in camp. Do whatever it takes to find the franchise QB.
That's actually a better idea than drafting a DE 1st ..and then trying to value pick a QB later in the first.

Tua on last years AZ team and this year's Dolphins team would look just as bad (most QBs would).

I don't buy it.

All things being equal for both - whether it's the worst situation in the league, best situation in the league, or anything inbetween - Tua is going to be better than Rosen.

I know you don't want to believe that. Point is, the better the situation, the more a quarterback like Tua would separate himself from Rosen. Or Tannehill.

The situation has nothing to do with the inherent flaws a QB like Tannehill had. A perfect situation masks some of Tannehill's flaws and allows him to function as a starter - but anything less shines a bright light on his flaws. All QB's have some flaws, but some QB's have flaws that are deal breakers and limit their ceiling no matter the situation.

Tannehill was certainly one.

Last edited:
I find it ironic that people like you (and with that a whole bunch of Tua fans) who have bitched and complained about Tannehill not having the supporting cast (especially on OL) for almost 7 years and you held up that Tannehill flag all the way through that you do not recognize that Rosen had a worse supporting cast on OL then Tannehill ever experienced. You disregard AZ **** show last year and our **** show this year. I have a surprise for you: Tua on last years AZ team and this year's Dolphins team would look just as bad (most QBs would).
Secondly (and I cannot speak for others) my choice would be Rosen next year because if he is our QB next year then two things happened:
a) he has shown franchise QB capabilities
b) we have tremendous draft potential in the next draft not to have to worry about a QB
But that choice has nothing to do with being a Rosen fan. He still has to prove it.

Furthermore I have not read many posters declaring Rosen as the future. Maybe one poster, at most two. Most of us only say "let's see this year". If he is "it" - great, if not we draft a QB. The only group of people infatuated with any QB is you and those hopping along with you. Most of us keep our options open be it current QBs or drafting one and nobody has ever said "oh my god. I never want to draft Tua."

Your infatuation goes so far that even if Rosen would have a probowl season this year you would not waver from your opinion that Tua and only Tua can save this franchise. It goes even further: every other QB in the draft is **** compared to Tua. But you are not alone.

Instead of the question "why do people have hope in Rosen" (which is actually the wrong question in the first place) you should ask yourself "why do I root against the interest of the Miami Dolphins and root for only one player by name".
Most of us who keep their options open root for the Miami Dolphins and what's in their best interest. That begins with the evaluation of Josh Rosen but always with an eye on the draft. For us we do not subscribe to just a name. It does not matter if the future franchise QB is named Rosen, Tua, Burrow or Pee Wee Herman - as long as we find our future franchise QB.

The right question for you would be: why am I so infatuated with Tua?

Wondering why people would like to see Rosen to be evaluated would be a question you can tackle after you answered the question above.
Now thats a long ass post for simply stating: If Rosen had shown elite potential, you'd be an idiot to be infatuated by the best QB prospect in a long time instead of looking at other options with the 1st overall pick.

Problem is, Rosen looks like **** so your post is sort of null and void...

Same situation this year for Kyler Murray and he's killing it. Team around him is bad, yet he's still showing his elite ability. Rosen just sucks, and has no qualities worth investing in anymore. He hasn't developed anything.

He's just not any good.

Now thats a long *** post for simply stating: If Rosen had shown elite potential, you'd be an idiot to be infatuated by the best QB prospect in a long time instead of looking at other options with the 1st overall pick.

Problem is, Rosen looks like **** so your post is sort of null and void...
He just needs 5-7 years, he'll be fine.

He just needs 5-7 years, he'll be fine.
I was willing to give Tannehill all that time, hell I was one of his biggest supporter... I was flat out wrong!

I also supported the trade for Rosen even if I didnt think much of Rosen to begin with. The thinking is hey the guy obviously has some tools lets see if he can turn things around over here. The Fins completely botched everything related to that move afterwards.

In hindsight, the move was a total disaster. Whats the point of trading for the guy if you're not going to at least give him a shot by giving him at least a below average OL...? Especially in an environement where you're actively going for the 1st overall in that same season.

All that being said, the Fins absolutely need the 1st overall and they absolutely need to draft Tua. I'd say it's so obvious that they cant **** this up, but deep in my guts, Im scared as ****.

I was willing to give Tannehill all that time, hell I was one of his biggest supporter... I was flat out wrong!

I also supported the trade for Rosen even if I didnt think much of Rosen to begin with. The thinking is hey the guy obviously has some tools lets see if he can turn things around over here. The Fins completely botched everything related to that move afterwards.

In hindsight, the move was a total disaster. Whats the point of trading for the guy if you're not going to at least give him a shot by giving him at least a below average OL...? Especially in an environement where you're actively going for the 1st overall in that same season.

All that being said, the Fins absolutely need the 1st overall and they absolutely need to draft Tua. I'd say it's so obvious that they cant **** this up, but deep in my guts, Im scared as ****.
Me thinks they thought they botched it from something they saw in preseason practices - so it just made their OT that much more expendable

Kyler Murray is looking pretty good, and IMO Tua is a much better talent, so its a no brainer to take him. Tua could be the next Russel Wilson, thats the best comparison I can think of since he has nice mobility and a huge arm plus he wins a lot of games.

Yes he benefits from elite WRs and OL, so its real key to watch how he does against LSU and UF and of course in the playoffs. We should have plenty of film to see how he handles pressure.

Burrow is still climbing on my list. He was simply magnificent against UF and looks like a guy who could be a force in the NFL. He is my #2 behind Tua, but I did say this earlier in the season as well. I just am really impressed with how he steps up and handles pressure against solid defenses, like UFs.

Still a bit early. I haven't watched enough of any of them to make my choice yet.
I asked a similar question on a different thread. Everyone thought tua was dramatically better than Herbert at Oregon or fromm in Georgia or love out of Utah state or the guy from Oklahoma whose name I forget right now

Back
Top Bottom