Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Fitz

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Burrow

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
Arkansas vs Alabama - Like I said, great team.

And Clemson and Trevor Lawrence have played who :lol:

I don’t suppose you have any idea what Clemson looks like when Chase Brice has to come in for Trevor :lol:

Go watch the Syracuse game last year and tell me what happened when Trevor got knocked out of the game and Brice led the come from behind win :lol:

My fear is that the Bengals will be smart and draft Burrow with the top pick, thus playing right into the hands of the agenda folks in here.

I have never seen such shameless shilling for a player in my life as the tua worshippers engage in. Especially when it is undeserved.

tua has 2 things that make him a good QB:

-jerry jeudy

-henry ruggs

I live 30 miles from TedSlimm yet I am a kazillion miles away from him as far as my opinion of this future BUST.

I’ll tell you what - exactly how confident are you Tua will bust and Burrow is the best quarterback in the draft?

Confident enough to bet a few hundred dollars on it? I’ll gladly put up a $100 with the $100 I’m already getting from Mr. Fan and BNF.

I’ll even meet you somewhere halfway to pay you since you’re so close.

Anybody can talk **** on the internet. Let’s go.

I’ll tell you what - exactly how confident are you Tua will bust and Burrow is the best quarterback in the draft?

Confident enough to bet a few hundred dollars on it? I’ll gladly put up a $100 with the $100 I’m already getting from Mr. Fan and BNF.

I’ll even meet you somewhere halfway to pay you since you’re so close.

Anybody can talk **** on the internet. Let’s go.
Of anyone on this site, I'd trust TedSlimm's opinion on draftees over anyone else.

Anyway, Tua is the guy. We are just currently in the time of the season where it's popular to stick your neck out and say someone else is going to be better. As he said, opinions cost nothing. That said, I wouldn't put money on how good of a career any player is going to have.

I don't watch Clemson, or Trevor. Except their win over Alabama. BTW, I was pulling for Alabama. I do watch a lot more LSU this year and I'm really, really impressed with JOE BURROW. I've never considered Tua a top of the line QB. Runs around to much like Baker Mayfield. Can't see over the linemen. Burrow has grown on me more than Herbert, but either would be a good choice.

Last edited:
All I know is that 12/22 game against the bengals is going to determine who gets Tua.. I still have no idea how the bengals can't win one game with Dalton,Mixon,Boyd,Eifert etc..

I am not going sit here and say Tua is best qb but we need qb that can pass and run. So I believe Tua can do both at next level.

Back
Top Bottom