Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Fitz

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Burrow

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
Ridiculous TD pass from Herbert, that arm strength man, someone is gonna fall in love with that. Not be at all surprised if he vaults Tua as the 2nd QB off the board.

IMO Herbert is easily the best "prospect" in terms of
his certified N F L credentials including arm, size and
athletics. Doesn't mean he's the best PRO but
I'd sure love to see him in Miami developing...

>>> kid is gonna blow minds at the combine!

With out reading all the replies, so apologies if it was brought up before but any chance of Andrew Luck coming out of retirement to play with us?
Yes I would say a very long shot at best.

yeah that’s why anyone who thinks its a done deal that burrow goes over him might want to take a pedal step.

I can assure you he won’t be around come pick 12 or wherever the current mocks have him. Lol

someone’s coming for it.

That is the thing, he is going to look phenomenal in shorts. Shorts....shorts.

If you go the route, you really need to have a plan and believe that part of his issues has been the coaching. HE meets the 60% completion percentage and he is a freak of nature as an athlete, but you need to know how you are going to work him. You don't have to copy the Raven's but that plan they had for Jackson has been fantastic. Let Herbert do what he does best and take your time evolving him.

yeah that’s why anyone who thinks its a done deal that burrow goes over him might want to take a pedal step.

I can assure you he won’t be around come pick 12 or wherever the current mocks have him. Lol

someone’s coming for it.

100% agree. The kids stock is just going to keep rising...

That is the thing, he is going to look phenomenal in shorts. Shorts....shorts.

If you go the route, you really need to have a plan and believe that part of his issues has been the coaching. HE meets the 60% completion percentage and he is a freak of nature as an athlete, but you need to know how you are going to work him. You don't have to copy the Raven's but that plan they had for Jackson has been fantastic. Let Herbert do what he does best and take your time evolving him.

But in all fairness to the kid -- he's a legit football player and has some pretty impressive chops.

IMO if any of these kids are the nest great thing he's got to be considered in that mix.

Perhaps the biggest bust potential but you cannot deny his upside if ??? his game translates...

None of us know that answer...

Be interesting to see who says “ok I will gladly pivot to pistol”

Lol.

But in all fairness to the kid -- he's a legit football player and has some pretty impressive chops.

IMO if any of these kids are the nest great thing he's got to be considered in that mix.

Perhaps the biggest bust potential but you cannot deny his upside if ??? his game translates...

None of us know that answer...

HE was very good as a sophomore, had some issues last year and has looked good again this year. I am fine taking him, just don't put him out there and expect a player he is not for the first few seasons. Allow him to plan an offense that suits his skill, give him time to build confidence and go from there. This isn't Josh Allen that was widely inaccurate, but he doesn't process things at the same speed that Tua or even Burrow does.

Back
Top Bottom