Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Fitz

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Burrow

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
HE was very good as a sophomore, had some issues last year and has looked good again this year. I am fine taking him, just don't put him out there and expect a player he is not for the first few seasons. Allow him to plan an offense that suits his skill, give him time to build confidence and go from there. This isn't Josh Allen that was widely inaccurate, but he doesn't process things at the same speed that Tua or even Burrow does.

He's improving.. Trend line means a lot.. IMO.

Wouldn't shock me at ALL if Herbert went #1.

Not saying he's the best player in the draft -- but he's an emerging MONSTER.

Exactly what kind of monster is yet to be determined...

:lol:

I don't like Herbet's lack of reads/progressions in his pistol/zone offense. He isn't like Lamar Jackson where he is the athlete to compensate for not being able to do it sometimes (And Jackson is vastly improving in this too). He definitely has the top tools but he reminds me of Tannenhill without the ability to read defenses as well, but slightly better tools.

Tua's pocket presence is near Brees and Russel Wilson's... I would draft him with my top pick and still sit him for the year. His throw today to Jeudy on that out route but turn into an out and up after looking at the other side of the field for two seconds was outstanding. I don't see Burrow or Herbert or Fromm doing that...

So what’s that hip fracture mean? Is he done playing football?

I’d imagine you could have some serious arthritis in that

Nah, don't think he's done. Just think he needs to take a year to rehab and recover.

lol at arthritis

Dude, Tua is a broken man. He ain't got time for football or much else right now. Who the heck knows if he will ever play again. He is broken.

I don't like Herbet's lack of reads/progressions in his pistol/zone offense. He isn't like Lamar Jackson where he is the athlete to compensate for not being able to do it sometimes (And Jackson is vastly improving in this too). He definitely has the top tools but he reminds me of Tannenhill without the ability to read defenses as well, but slightly better tools.

Wow...

:lol:

lol at arthritis

Dude, Tua is a broken man. He ain't got time for football or much else right now. Who the heck knows if he will ever play again. He is broken.

Is it tendinitis I mean? Same thing Todd gurleys dealt with except in his knee

I really don't get it. If you understand it is a long term problem, why would you draft him?

Ppl need to step back from the emotional attatchment, and take a rational view. We aren't talking about a proven commodity here.

Taking him late in the draft, on a flyer is one thing, using a high pick defies logic, if your starting point is seeing it as a "long term problem".

there is another threAd floating
I really don't get it. If you understand it is a long term problem, why would you draft him?

Ppl need to step back from the emotional attatchment, and take a rational view. We aren't talking about a proven commodity here.

Taking him late in the draft, on a flyer is one thing, using a high pick defies logic, if your starting point is seeing it as a "long term problem".

If you could read, then you would understand that I didn’t come to the conclusion with the limited information we all have that we have to understand whether or not there is a high risk that this is a long term problem, but rather I said anyone who drafts him needs to understand whether this is a long term problem or not. I don’t know one way or another right now based on the information we currently have. My other point is that the injuries are such that he may not be the number one overall draft pick or first qB off the board which would mean we could potentially win more games than anyone expects us too and still have a chance to draft this buy based on his injury risk, which may or may not matter.

I remember we didn’t sign Drew Brees even though we were his first choice at the time because someone was too concerned about his shoulder injury.

Anywho, we don’t know anything right now, but I’m curious to see where this and several other opportunities go

You can laugh but nice job by Herbet taking a sack on a cornerback blitz then under throwing his receiver on an easy over route...

back was suppose to pick that up. And it looked like tbe wr should have stayed wide vs what I thought was zone instead of continuing inside.

anyways his process has had him take 2 short sacks today but that arm has regained the sticks like the play after.

there is another threAd floating

If you could read, then you would understand that I didn’t come to the conclusion with the limited information we all have that we have to understand whether or not there is a high risk that this is a long term problem, but rather I said anyone who drafts him needs to understand whether this is a long term problem or not. I don’t know one way or another right now based on the information we currently have. My other point is that the injuries are such that he may not be the number one overall draft pick or first qB off the board which would mean we could potentially win more games than anyone expects us too and still have a chance to draft this buy based on his injury risk, which may or may not matter.

I remember we didn’t sign Drew Brees even though we were his first choice at the time because someone was too concerned about his shoulder injury.

Anywho, we don’t know anything right now, but I’m curious to see where this and several other opportunities go

You in politics?

:)

Nah, don't think he's done. Just think he needs to take a year to rehab and recover.

I would be overjoyed if Tua is available when we pick and would be more then happy to let him take his time, Let Rosen or Fitzpatrick take the reins again.. When this kid is healthy he is an absolute stud QB, A dislocated hip may be the best bit of news ive heard since we started winning, Even if we got the number 1 pick im still taking him over Burrow to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom