Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Fitz

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Burrow

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
Rosen shouldn't even be an option. If he develops and surprises, fine. But what on earth has he shown to make the Dolphins plan on building around him? That would be the worst case scenario.

If Rosen is your QB in 2020 then Trevor Lawrence/Justin Fields are in the cards.

The Dolphins have seen something you haven't. Practice... dozens of them. Film study. Interviews.

Now, this may mean that they don't believe in him. I'm not saying that they do; I'm saying that your opinion is uninformed.

Rosen shouldn't even be an option. If he develops and surprises, fine. But what on earth has he shown to make the Dolphins plan on building around him? That would be the worst case scenario.

If Rosen is your QB in 2020 then Trevor Lawrence/Justin Fields are in the cards.
Well, if Flo and Grier feel, at the end of the season, that he is a viable option, given the circumstances, then he is an option.

No big decicions are being made now. They are accumulating data, assessing what they currently have, and looking at all options in a fluid situation.

Posters and fans like to discuss possibilities, but no real moves are going to be made before the draft and free agency.

This is what people need to be looking at, OL and UGA's is pretty darned good, along with Oregon's.

Agree, I would say the best two in the country, Georgia's depth at that position is incredible. It leads to Fromm never being pressured regularly, you can say that for his whole college career, we've no real idea how the kid would fend behind the 2019 Dolphins line, he's shown practically no elusiveness because in the most part he has no need to, he has so much time back there. I always laugh when he fakes the QB run, because you can probably count on one hand the number of times he's actually ran the ball, think I counted one time against Auburn for about 0 yards :)

Last edited:
Agree, I would say the best two in the country, Georgia's depth at that position is incredible. It leads to Fromm never being pressured regularly, you can say that for his whole college career, we've no real idea how the kid would fend behind the 2019 Dolphins line, he's shown practically no elusivity (is that even a word ?) because in the most part he has no need to, he has so much time back there. I always laugh when he fakes the QB run, because you can probably count on one hand the number of times he's actually ran the ball, think I counted one time against Auburn for about 0 yards :)
I believe the word for which you're seeking is elusiveness.

The Dolphins have seen something you haven't. Practice... dozens of them. Film study. Interviews.

Now, this may mean that they don't believe in him. I'm not saying that they do; I'm saying that your opinion is uninformed.

Yes, as "uninformed" as yours or anyone else's in here. I can only go by what I see, and there is barely anything at all to be encouraged by on the field.

The Dolphins should draft Thomas or Young with their first pick if either are still available. They should pick the BPA with their remaining picks since they have so many holes throughout their team,

With Burrow likely being drafted by the Bengals and Tua no longer a valid early round selection, the Dolphins should just go with Rosen and a veteran QB in 2020 and see if they can draft a top QB in the 2021 draft if Rosen doesn’t work out as the long term starter.

I think rebuilding the OL and the defense are more important in this coming offseason than trying to reach for a QB in the first round who is not worthy of a first round selection.

I just realized none of this matters because Lamar Jackson will dominate the afc for the next 15 years now that Brady’s time is nearing the end. As long as he stays healthy. Can any of these QBs be as special as him? Maybe Tua before all the injury concerns.

I just realized none of this matters because Lamar Jackson will dominate the afc for the next 15 years now that Brady’s time is nearing the end. As long as he stays healthy. Can any of these QBs be as special as him? Maybe Tua before all the injury concerns.
Welp that's it then!

Let's pack up and head home!

I would love to have a beer with FLO and Grier and hear their true feelings on Rosen. I think they feel he sucks and will be gone or as some feel thy are saving him for 2020. I peronally find it hard to believe they value him because he has played a season in the NFL and holding him back at this point seems pointless but what the h do I know. Can't wait to see though, draft will be telling.

I assume Burrow will be drafted by the Bengals with the 1st pick so I'm still on board with drafting Tua assuming his prognosis continues to look promising and he can take over in 2021. Fitz has shown to be a worthy starter and keep that duty for 2020 as Miami continues to build the team.

Back
Top Bottom