Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Fitz

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Burrow

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
I assume Burrow will be drafted by the Bengals with the 1st pick so I'm still on board with drafting Tua assuming his prognosis continues to look promising and he can take over in 2021. Fitz has shown to be a worthy starter and keep that duty for 2020 as Miami continues to build the team.

I didnt know Mosley dislocated his hip in college... he seems to be doing alright. Although probably not quite as serious as whats going on with Tua

Wish the dude well

I’m still fully on the Tua train barring any unforeseen setbacks. If he decides not to declare for the draft or his injured hip doesn’t fully heal then I will change my mind.
The problem with that theory is that you will not know that before the draft, even in the best case scenario.

Teams don't just take the word of random doctors in these situations, and no team doctor is likely to sign off on Tua until, as you put it, it is fully healed.

Maybe move down w the 4th pick in draft and add more pick. With 15 pick take fromm.
Do you actually like Fromm as an answer, or just want a rd1 QB?

I'm not judging, just asking for clarification, because he seems like a high floor, low ceiling guy to me.

Do you actually like Fromm as an answer, or just want a rd1 QB?

I'm not judging, just asking for clarification, because he seems like a high floor, low ceiling guy to me.
He plays at major college programs. Fromm is in one of the rough conference in college football. Bulldogs normally produce good football player in nfl.
Right now I am not sold on none of these qb coming out this yr. One of them will be good. Just got pick the right one. I feel that fromm could be one who stand out in 2020 qb class..

I have concerned about Herbert and I just don’t know if he will be a franchise QB, a mediocre QB or another first round QB bust. The only QB I would want them to draft in the first round is Burrow and I just don’t see him getting past the Bengals or even the Redskins.

i wouldn

Fitz has been below avg. 8 TD's 8 int's 80 NFL QB rating about 27th in the NFL. I voted for Tua but it's like several people said, we're not going to plug one player and get to the next level, even if it's Tua or Joe Burrow. This team has lots of holes and the OL yesterday proved it continues to be the most glaring problem.

I still want Tua as the starting QB, if the medical checks out and he has to sit a year, so be it. I don't want to be stuck with one of the other QB's who are not on his level.
How can the "medical" realistically "check out" before the draft?

Despite the pie in the sky press releases, that obviously would have an agenda, the timeline for knowing with any degree of certainty is beyond 6 months, according to every non bias opinion I've seen.

Despite the pie in the sky press releases, that obviously would have an agenda, the timeline for knowing with any degree of certainty is beyond 6 months, according to every non bias opinion I've seen.

I read about his injury and it said he could be out for up to a year meaning he would miss next year as well. Going to be tough for him to come back no matter what the media tells you. Albert Wilson rushed back and it has not been pretty.

Between him and Herbert teams should be cautious with both moving forward.

Totally get your point

But, reading an article yesterday I learned that CJ Mosley dislocated his hip in college as well. Had it fixed and played out his career. Obviously no fracture as well, but I feel like it at least gives me hope Tua can recover and be close to what he was

Back
Top Bottom