Your first Dolphins Game | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your first Dolphins Game

well, i live in mexico, so i don't get to see too many games but i sure remember the first game i saw, it was on the 1994 playoffs against the chargers where pete stoyanowhoknowswhat missed the last second field goal :shakeno: it was a hell of a game, and since that game i've been a Dolfan :)

I've been to a few Fin Games in my day, but this was my first and favorite:

1992 vs Pats: I was up in Boston for Christmas when I was a little kid and my uncle got me Pats tickets for the holiday. So my uncle, my cousin and myself went to old Foxboro for the game. New England was terrible back then and had those ridiculous red uniforms. Anyway, I remember them tying the game late in the game and then winning in overtime. My uncle was a big Marino fan back then and I thought the Dolphins had cool uniforms, that game got me hooked on my worst addiction....Miami Dolphins football.

rainmaker1313 said:
1992, I few to Miami from Seattle and met my buddy from New York! We saw the Dolphins and the Chiefs at Joe Robbie Stadium. Dolphins won 30-10 and we had a lefty QB as Marino was hurt. Cant think of his dang name! That sounds weird, when was Marino hurt? I swear by it though!
We had fun, we did the Monster Mash as it was Halloween weekend!

The name came to me, Scott Mitchell!!!

I was 14...visiting my brother who lived in west palm beach.....it was the Orange Bowl...in 84.....the year we went to the Superbowl....first playoff game against Seattle....Miami won 31-10 I believe.....Clayton had a awesome catch for a TD in that game.

1982 in San Diego it was our first loss of the year. Our opening drive Tony Nathan fumbled at the 1 and the Chargers recovered in the End Zone. We lost in OT 41-38 I believe was the final.

I almost had the chance to watch my first dolphins game AT miami this last game against the patriots, with Thompson TD and everything, though i couldn't, I died LOL...One day i will, ok, goin back to TV

The first game i watched was 12/30/95, 37-22 Wild Card Loss to Bills..I was at my grandma's house for New Years Eve....I saw the bills win, but guess what number I admired...

The aqua 13 guy.

cant remember if it was '90 or '91, a playoff game vs. the stinkin jets. had great seats and it was an awsome game but unfortunately we lost, but non the less a great experience.

1992 in Buffalo when Louis returned Kelly's pass 103 yards. Great thing was I was also there when T-Buck returned a 96 yarder against Kelly in '96.

'93 was the year Mitchell filled in for Dan, '99 we never beat the Bills.

Back
Top Bottom