Your great Jay | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your great Jay

Originally posted by inFINSible
It's gonna be tough 87....it's gonna be tough...
With Surtain, Lowe and Miranda inactive, Jay should certainly have been able to pitch in covering Tony G:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolphan39
this loss was a D and O loss. You cannot turn it over and have stupid penalties on the road and win. Period. That was the whole game

Only problem with that line of thinking is that the D already blew this game before that. Remember K.C had 24 pts with 10 minutes left in the 2nd.

Originally posted by Phinnish
Wanny lost this game for us. By not pulling Jay when we NEEDED a QB (Lucas) who is KNOWN for making big plays happen...WannY lost the opportunity to win this game. Yes our D didn't look great... but somewhere a coach has gotta be desicive and make a choice. Wanny failed us today as much as anyone else.
\

AMEN!

I blame 2 players Fletcher and Fiedler. 4 ints.. How can you come back and win. Chambers.... it was Jays fault more then it was the Defense. The Defense stopped Holmes. Its hard not to give up 48 points when the Defense is in the whole game because Fiedler makes dumb decisions.

Originally posted by Phinnish
Wanny lost this game for us. By not pulling Jay when we NEEDED a QB (Lucas) who is KNOWN for making big plays happen...WannY lost the opportunity to win this game. Yes our D didn't look great... but somewhere a coach has gotta be desicive and make a choice. Wanny failed us today as much as anyone else.

I TOTALLY agree!!!!! Coach Cowher would NOT hesitate to bench players to find the right formula to win a game. Fiedler may be the starter, but there are many many other players on this team that COULD make a difference. I agree it was a team loss, but when something doesn't work, you try other combinations until you find what does.

BTW, I may not know every stat, but I do know alot about football. :rolleyes:

The 4th one was his fault...

... the rest were simply bad breaks as far as bounces and mis-communication between the QB and WR. Fiedler deserves blame, but let's keep it real. This Chiefs D has not rushed the passer like this all year. You can credit the INT's to that IMO. They had a great pass rush all day on our OL.

Oliver...

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I was going to defend you, but then you threw another interception, so I won't defend you until I see you play again. 4 interceptions is just way too many, espicially against a team that sucks at defending the pass.

What are you a Spurrier fan too?

... you don't pull your starting QB when he throws INT's, my God you ppl are so biased. The life of a Fiedler critic, such a hard life.

Oliver...

Originally posted by FiedlerSucks
\

AMEN!

Actually 13...

... he has the 1st 2 games. You don't pull winning QB's when they throw INT's it's simply a bush league move. Both Wanny and Cowher are better than that.

You put Lucas in there IMO it makes no difference. This team was in the game for 3.5 quarters, what's the problem?

Oliver...

Originally posted by miadphan13

I TOTALLY agree!!!!! Coach Cowher would NOT hesitate to bench players to find the right formula to win a game. Fiedler may be the starter, but there are many many other players on this team that COULD make a difference. I agree it was a team loss, but when something doesn't work, you try other combinations until you find what does.

You pull a starting Qb when he throws 3 picks. I didn't see the 4th one. And the passes he threw that were completed were terrible! Like the long one to Chambers. He had to adjust to Jays passes. He has no arm, every single long ball he threw was short.

Unbelievable how you people just wait for a bad game by a player you don't like before you even bother to come in here.....

The same Bill Cowher who still has Kordell Stewart as his starter? Give me a break...:rolleyes:

Well we disagree...

... on this subject. Most HC's will not pull their QB who was won games just like this one in the past. Fiedler is a proven winner; he simply had a bad game, better QB’s have had worse games than he did today. Believe me, you didn't miss anything with the 4th pick. It was the worst throw I have ever seen Fiedler throw. It was truly a wounded duck, ugly!

Oliver...

Originally posted by dolphinators13
You pull a starting Qb when he throws 3 picks. I didn't see the 4th one. And the passes he threw that were completed were terrible! Like the long one to Chambers. He had to adjust to Jays passes. He has no arm, every single long ball he threw was short.

Originally posted by inFINSible

The same Bill Cowher who still has Kordell Stewart as his starter? Give me a break...:rolleyes:

Really? Then why did he put Tommy Maddox in today? Hmmmm?

T. Maddox - 11/13 - 122yds - 1 TD - 1 INT

Because Cowher wants to win.

I don't know...maybe because he has already told Kordell that he better get his sh1t together or he's pulling the trigger.....Jay was the number two rated passer in the NFL before today....You don't yank him for having a bad game....that's Spurrier ball and even he wouldn't pull that crap in the pros.....unless you 're going to tell me that Lucas, NO DOUBT would have brought us back and won....wait....maybe Sage would have been able to stand up to the pass rush, he would have absolutely positively won the game today.

Come on now 13...

... you are smarter than that. Kordell has struggled for the last 6-7 games the Steelers have played, this is not the case here in Miami.

Oliver...

Really? Then why did he put Tommy Maddox in today? Hmmmm?

T. Maddox - 11/13 - 122yds - 1 TD - 1 INT

Because Cowher wants to win.

Back
Top Bottom