Your great Jay | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your great Jay

Re: Any time, we are all family here... :D

Originally posted by Oliver

Anyone welcome to join this little 'family' thingy going on? ~reads my name here and wonders~

Alright Fiedler-----...i owe you an apology.....when you first came on here you sounded just like some idiots that used to post here so I went on the attack....You definately aren't like them so I apologize......No hard feelings I hope?

Now if you couldjust change your screen name to Fiedlerisaverage, we could probably get along just fine.;) :D

Originally posted by inFINSible
Alright Fiedler-----...i owe you an apology.....when you first came on here you sounded just like some idiots that used to post here so I went on the attack....You definately aren't like them so I apologize......No hard feelings I hope?

Now if you couldjust change your screen name to Fiedlerisaverage, we could probably get along just fine.;) :D

lmmfao...how bout I change my name to the name I usually use....I'm Melissa....aka FelinefromCali, or the one and only saberbabe!! You're not the ass I thought either...I came in with this name looking for ****...you gave it wonderfully...props to ya!

:hail:

I got played huh?

My name is Darin nice to meet you Melissa. *hat off*

Unbelievable how you people just wait for a bad game by a player you don't like before you even bother to come in here.....

Infinsible, I don't recall any of the people that don't care for Jay waiting for a bad game to voice their opinion. Everyone's been pretty consistent with their opinions even when we were 3-0 and everyone was pointing out that Jay was the highest rated passer in the league....... along with Rodney Peete! LOL

The Chiefs knew our weekness. The Fins knew their supposed weakness. Both teams wanted to make the QB's win the game.
Green made plays. Fiedler didn't. Period. Along with the Defense as well guys. I'm not overlooking 48 points scored. 20 points did come directly from Offensive turnovers though.

Bottom line is that the Fins CANT let a team lead us into a passing frenzy. Jay can't pull it off. He is great working within the system when were running the ball. So hopefully, Norv will adjust and stick with what works for us. Short to medium passing focusing on the fullback and TE along with a steady dose of Ricky!

Stick with that and we'll be ok.

It's still very early. Maybe it's good we had a meltdown early in the year this time instead of at the end!

Trek, it's the FIEDLER SUCKS!! people that just showed up today that I'm referring to....I can understand and support sane talk about Fiedler and his pros and cons....but to get on here and post "Fiedler Sucks....I told you so" after being quiet all season is completely ignorant....even you have to admit that....I'm just trying to rid the world of ignorance, that's all. ;)

Trek, it's the FIEDLER SUCKS!! people that just showed up today that I'm referring to....I can understand and support sane talk about Fiedler and his pros and cons....but to get on here and post "Fiedler Sucks....I told you so" after being quiet all season is completely ignorant....even you have to admit that....I'm just trying to rid the world of ignorance, that's all. ;)

HEYYYYYY...I changed my name just cuz I was trying to be your friend...I come back and you're being mean again!! I'm not ignorant...just have a habit of stating my opinion!

You have already said that you aren't one of those people!!!!

Benching Fiedler would be horrible. He is 1 million times better than Lucas and besides the fourth quarter today has played well, but then again I said I won't defend the guy until I see him play again.

Reason for the yesterdays loss.
1. Defense didn't make plays.
2. Defensive coordinator didn't adjust to what KC was doing.
3. Turnovers

I believe the above problems can be addressed and corrected. Dave W. has to get on Bates, the d should have made adjustments after the 1st q. That was just horrible coaching, the way to rattle green is with pressure. what happened to blitzing off the edge? zachs blitz up the middle pretty much is a waste. The d won't allow 40 or more points to be scored, too much talent.
The O had way to many t.o's, Ricky never had the ball clean on his fumble, I attribute that to the handoff qb and rb.
Jays ints are a concern if you look at the film you will see the ball was behind the rec on both tips. The one he threw to chambers was mis communication and the last one was as oliver stated just plain ugly. The concern the coaches should have is that Jays arm strength is just not nfl caliber. His deep balls where terrrible and his outs weren't much better. Teams will start to play the rec. tighter, no fear of the deep ball. Also, they will start stacking the los to stop ricky. Things could get ugly in the weeks to come. I hope that's not the case.

Re: The 4th one was his fault...

Originally posted by Oliver
... the rest were simply bad breaks as far as bounces and mis-communication between the QB and WR. Fiedler deserves blame, but let's keep it real. This Chiefs D has not rushed the passer like this all year. You can credit the INT's to that IMO. They had a great pass rush all day on our OL.

Oliver...

Exactly....he really should only thrown 2 int which were the first one and the last one(but I believe the last one was due to the finger just from the way came off his release.).It looked like everything was going wrong this game ...Most of the blame should go to Bates because KC had all day to throw the ball .....

Back
Top Bottom