Your Most Hated Team Outside The AFC East | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Most Hated Team Outside The AFC East

The Raiders!!!!! They lie about thier winning percentage as an organization, eliminating the first few years of thier existence. They then go on to declare themselves the winningest professional football team of all time, AND THEY ARE NOT! Not only that, they just pretty much suck in everyway imaginable.

The Kitty Kats...

Without a doubt living in Charlotte and dealing with the fair weather band wagon fans, the Carolina Panthers are my most despised team outside of the AFC East.

Definately the Cowboys, can't stand their arrogance To think they branded themselves "America's Team". PLEASE!

Rocky Raccoon said:
discuss...

FOR THE MODS: I'm basically just asking the Dolphins fans here...that's why I put it in the main forum, if you have to move it I apologize in advance.

E...A...G...L...E...S EAGLES!!!!!!

it used to be baltimore, but I've always been a fan of mcNair so that could change to...hmmm....maybe Minnesota...I never liked Tice, but Childress' attitude already bugs me and he hasn't coached a game yet!

Dolfan5000 said:
I know EXACTLY how you feel man.

Exactly man. That's why I hate living here. Now people say Miami has fairweather fans there as well, but I'd rather and want to live there more then anywhere else in the world!

Got to be the 49ERS for me. My next door neighbour was a 49ers fan and it was mainly the Montano, Rice, Craig days. They always had our number back then. Still dont like them.

Steel954 said:
It must have been rough for you to watch the SB XL. Curious....even though you hate both the SeaHags and the WorldChampion Class of the NFL Pittsburgh Steelers....who were ya rootin for to win?
The Steelers since i dislike the seahawks far more, i only dislike certain members of the Steelers

St Louis Rams....Everyone where I live in SW Missouri were huge cheifs fans. It was rare to see a Rams fan until they went to the Superbowl that one year. Then everyone here jumped on there band wagon...then it was rare to see a Cheifs fan. Now its back to normal everyone likes the cheifs. I guess its not that I hate them... just these Bandwagon hoppers I live around.

Jimi said:
1)Bucs- arrogant, bandwagon, know-nothing fans all over this place
2)Broncos- my friend is the most annoying fan of theirs ever. he single handledy burned a hatred for them in my heart.
Same hear. My friend is a Bronco fan too. He is so annoying. I hate when he trashes Marino and then defends Jake. That's the only reason I hate the Broncos so much.Other than them it would have to be the Cowboys

i hate the pats, love the celts/ and sox, but i cannt stand that pats, and i do not know why

Back
Top Bottom