Your Most Hated Team Outside The AFC East | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Most Hated Team Outside The AFC East

Bumpus said:
not sure about "most hated team" outside the division, but for "most hated fans" outside the division ... Pittsburgh Steelers fans are the most arrogant group of morons ever (even before last year)

I agree about the Steeler fans, bunch of arrogant dweebs
(I can't hate on the Steelers team though)!
Man, the truth is I hate the teams we face on any given Sunday!
I'll give you my top three outside of the AFC East:
1. Cowboys
2. Raiders
3. 49ers

when you live with a raider fan you really start hating them

I have two team.....

Rocky Raccoon said:
discuss...

FOR THE MODS: I'm basically just asking the Dolphins fans here...that's why I put it in the main forum, if you have to move it I apologize in advance.

Is a fight betwen Dallas and San Fransisco (since they took a way the changes of Marino of wining a SB :boohoo: ).....And I dont like the Tampa of Gruden, and Baltimore, they very boring :o .......

Are you sure I can't include the jets? Ok, I have to give it to Tampa Bay and Baltimore. Don't ask me why, I just don't like them. Denver is somewhere on the list as well.

I would say, the Cowboys, and the Raiders. The cowboys because they are talked about way to much, and the raiders are just a joke of a franchise

Pitt....sorry but there is something agrovating when a team cant win without help

so many cowboys hater i actully like the cowboys lots of history there my nfc team I HATE THE STEELERS!!!

When I talk smack about the Raiders to the Raider fans, they simply say, "You're just a Raider Hater".

And I just tell them, "I don't hate the Raiders, I F***ing Hate the Raider Fans".

It's not the players or teams fault, that some of their fans are simply ignorant and stupid.

Ace88 said:
It's either the Steelers or the Cowboys. I hate the Steelers because of Ben and Joey Porter. And I'm just tired of hearing about the Cowboys everytime I watch NFL Live, ESPN and NFL Network because of the dumb*** TO.

same here

dallas, washington and sf, the only teams to beat us in the superbowl.

of course, that's outside the afc east. i really hate the jets, and bills, and now the pats since they aren't our doormats anymore.

Back
Top Bottom