Your Top 5 Most Hated Teams | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Top 5 Most Hated Teams

finfan187 said:
1. FSU
2. VT
3. BC
4. Alabama
5. Ohio State (Only because it STILL isn't pass interference, and I think Jim Tressel is a dirty cheater who will be exposed)

a miami fan calling someone else a "dirty cheater".......amazing!:shakeno:

Hey, UM may be the most hated program in America and they may have been at one time the nastiest, meanest team, with the worst attitude but the knock on them has never really been cheating. Sure, they had the Pell Grant scandal, but go through any school now and you'll find something like that. Anything from free flights to boosters to the thousands of infractions EVERY school gets away with because nobody got caught yet. Aint no school "Holier than thou" in the NCAA. UM gets a bad rep b/c they were the first big school to be hit hard by the NCAA.

Besides at least UM players have enough class to not spike some defenseless OL when he's on the ground like that No-class punk Vick.

1). Miami .....(FSU used to be here, but then I started hearing so much crap from canes fans when UF was blown out by BAMA...How bout them Bayou Bengals and Yellow Jackets?)
2). FSU
3). Tennesse
4). Georgia...even though Gators own them
5). Kentucky...more for basketball

My most hated teams are.
1. Texas
2. Oklahoma
3. Penn St
4. U C Davis
5. Auburn

Dishonorable Mention as 5th Division 1 school, Ohio State

dm416 said:
No way. That was one of the worst calls of all time.
usually when a defender is draping a receiver before he even turns around to see the ball in the air, it's pass interference. i could be wrong

west virginia, pitt, UConn(mostly from college b-ball), louisville, anyone form the big east except syracuse:tongue:

go cuse!!:D

MikeO said:
It's easy to hate VT.

Marcus Vick kicked/stepped on a L'ville player in the 1st half today. Throw that on his resume of flipping off the WVU fans after a play this year. And of course his sex with under-age females crime and this guy should be thrown out of school or at least not be allowed to play football. It's a damn shame the NCAA, VT, or the ACC doesn't step in and punish this kid for real. No slap on the wrist stuff.

He is one of many reasons to dislike VT.

OK I am here to defend my favorite university that is east of California. I am a big VPI fan, and was happy with the Gator Bowl win yesterday.

kastofsna120 said:
give me one reason to not hate them

WHY???? We have only played like 5 times and you guys lead 3-2 I beleive

Is it our fans? Idk but take a look at ur fellow Canes fans.....

Is it cause USED to get spotlight? Look at USC now, or does this go back to teh Switzer era were we kinda had a reputaion that resembled The U?

EDIT: On SoonerStats.com you lead the series 4-2 you guys winning the last 4, hopfully that changes come 07 ;)

Not in order

FSU
Miami
Gators
Penn ST
Michigan

ALSO stop hatin on Ohio state.

Phinfan99 said:
Not in order

FSU
Miami
Gators