Faves
1-Miami
2-USC
3-California

FSU
USC
Ohio State

thats pretty much it, I don't hate alot of teams

I watched the game again yesterday on ESPN Classic. Even the announcers were saying it was a blown call...the ref right in front of the play called it incomplete and the official at the back of the endzone realized that he had a lot of $$$ riding on the game so the threw the hankey...I just want to know what took so long. He waited until the 'Canes were already on the field celebrating before the threw it.

If anything it should have been offensive pass interference b/c the receiver grabbed the DB and pulled him away as he was attempting to stop. But they let that go b/c the DB grabbed back a little. Fine no-call there but come on, that was a bogus way to end the game.

Although UM should have stopped them on 4th and 13 earlier anyway.

kastofsna120 said:
it was pass interference
No it wasn't. Even sports critics label it as one of the worst calls made in sports history. Not to mention he took his damn sweet time to throw the flag.

I'm still accumlating money to put a hit on that referee. ;)

Florida State
Miami
Texas
USC
Georgia
Michigan(i know thats 6, but i had to throw them in)

finfan187 said:
I watched the game again yesterday on ESPN Classic. Even the announcers were saying it was a blown call...the ref right in front of the play called it incomplete and the official at the back of the endzone realized that he had a lot of $$$ riding on the game so the threw the hankey...I just want to know what took so long. He waited until the 'Canes were already on the field celebrating before the threw it.

If anything it should have been offensive pass interference b/c the receiver grabbed the DB and pulled him away as he was attempting to stop. But they let that go b/c the DB grabbed back a little. Fine no-call there but come on, that was a bogus way to end the game.

Although UM should have stopped them on 4th and 13 earlier anyway.
What a load of crap!! Get over it! I have it on DVD, come on over and we will watch it in slo-mo. Just admit it was the right call, get over it, and move on with life!!

1. Notre Dame
2. UF
3. Miami
4. Duke
5. Syracuse

Back
Top Bottom