Your top three most overated | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your top three most overated

Majpain said:
Your the same guy shut up.Please dont even talk overated Raiders whole team is overated.you keep bringing up 7 yards thats 1 game look at his career.If he played for Oakland you would be singing a diffrent tune.

:0wned: :sidelol:

Majpain said:
Your the same guy shut up.Please dont even talk overated Raiders whole team is overated.you keep bringing up 7 yards thats 1 game look at his career.If he played for Oakland you would be singing a diffrent tune.

shut up i hate LT he is damn overrated, are whole team?? bring one guy out who is so i can prove you wrong, yes one game seven yards i dont no of any RB thats is supposed to be great had only 7 yards one game so keep your mouth on lock what team do you like anyways??? i owned you

culpepper2chambers said:
dude, its one game......he is the best RB in the league. u just hate the san diego so u have to hate lt too.

No, i actually dont hat LT i dont like him much but he had a game with 7 yards
i mean come on hes not the best back either larry jhonson or shaun alexzander to me are better so is edege

culpepper2chambers said:
if one game makes a player overrated then moss is defintally overrated........this year he had a game with no catches and another game with 1 catch and 7 YARDS........7 yards is the same thing that makes LT overrated

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/12576/gamelogs/2005

MOss is a WR and if you have a crappy qb its like that secondly moss was hurt LT wasnt hurt that game and he doesnt need a qb to throw to him.

I cant Believe there is anyone in this world saying LT is overrated.

but mine is

Mike Vick
Kurt Warner
Keyshawn Johnson

:lol: at LT being overrated. Who gives a **** that he had ONE game with 7 rushing yards. Every player will have a game like that and even Moss has games like that/ Does that mean he is overrated because he had a bad game? Nope. It just means he had a bad game. Even Brady and Manning has bad games and I don't see anybody thinking that there are overrated.

I think he is mad because when LT does play the Raiders he gets like 225 and 4 td's one being a passing TD.Also

Alexander had a game where he only got 9 yards.Also Johnson had 13 in a game.Now please stfu about LT being overated.

Ace88 said:
How in the hell is Moss overrated? He is one of the best WR's in the leauge. Well here is my list....

1) Mike Vick

2) Byron Leftwich

3) Reggie Wayne

Sorry but Leftwich is not overrated, he's a decent young QB that has progressively gotten better and I've never heard anyone say anything more.

1. Vick
2. Dillon
3. Grossman(at least by the CHI coaching staff)

In regards to the dude who said LT is overrated..

Take a look at the San Diego v Washington game last season, 4th quarter and overtime....against the best defense statistically in the NFL last season, Tomlinson literally tore apart everyone on that damn defense. 3 TDs, 100 and how many yards in the 3rd quarter and overtime.

i think tomlinson is a BIT overrated, but only because he's being compared to the greats already. BUT he's still the best back in the league.

1: michael vick
2: larry allen
3: charles woodson

Back
Top Bottom