Zach is finally in the HOF!!! | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach is finally in the HOF!!!

Marshall should have gotten in since he has the record of most consecutive starts (270) and games played (282) which still stands as records for a defensive player in any position
Plus he was one of the most disruptive DEs ever

Marshall should have gotten in since he has the record of most consecutive starts (270) and games played (282) which still stands as records for a defensive player in any position
Yeah, all because he returned one fumble the wrong way.
If any one's been ripped off, it's Marshall. Four Super Bowls, too.

Yeah. Didn't say he hadn't been. But since it worked, now we have to like him.
It’s just a shame anyone in the media had to advocate for him to make the HOF. His play on the field and his career stats should have been enough to get him into the HOF.
The fact the HOF voters had to be convinced by a member of the media to vote for Thomas makes me wonder how little these voters actually follow the game to begin with.

Thought it was so cool when he said to us fans about how we don’t need to badger the hall of fame board anymore

It’s just a shame anyone in the media had to advocate for him to make the HOF. His play on the field and his career stats should have been enough to get him into the HOF.
The fact the HOF voters had to be convinced by a member of the media to vote for Thomas makes me wonder how little these voters actually follow the game to begin with.
Someone in the media advocates for each player.

Just booked travel for my 5 year old and I. Signed up for early access for tickets too, hopefully that actually works. Super stoked to be taking the little guy to see Zach get in, he's the biggest little Dolphins fan and is so excited, lol.

Goddam the hotels got expensive quick!

Back
Top Bottom