Zach is finally in the HOF!!! | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach is finally in the HOF!!!

Great info man!

I'm still a little confused as to what to buy though. For the actual enshrinement there's going to be tickets right? They just haven't released them to be purchased?

Do I need to buy hall museum passes as well as the enshrinement ticket?
Here’s how I purchased…..initially I/we got tickets for the museum tour for Friday the 4th….ultimately that led to a phone call with NFL HOF hotline. Those tickets were $66 for a pair. I was given some great intel to join the NFL HOF and those two tickets basically turned into four to use at anytime for virtually a few extra bucks, $70 total. Besides that, I got a t-shirt from the HOF, and was given presale choices of tickets for the Saturday Enshrinement….and scored two on the field/lawn for $200 and change total. Enshrinement tickets can be purchased now to anyone….they’ve been open to the public since last Friday morning. Hope this helps…

Here’s how I purchased…..initially I/we got tickets for the museum tour for Friday the 4th….ultimately that led to a phone call with NFL HOF hotline. Those tickets were $66 for a pair. I was given some great intel to join the NFL HOF and those two tickets basically turned into four to use at anytime for virtually a few extra bucks, $70 total. Besides that, I got a t-shirt from the HOF, and was given presale choices of tickets for the Saturday Enshrinement….and scored two on the field/lawn for $200 and change total. Enshrinement tickets can be purchased now to anyone….they’ve been open to the public since last Friday morning. Hope this helps…
Yeah, got my enshrinement Tix but have yet to get the HOF tickets. I was trying to find out what the deal was for parking because they say parking passes are unavailable for that weekend. I suppose we will just park in public parking or something and get normal museum Tix for Friday. Gonna be crowded as all hell I'm sure!

Yeah, got my enshrinement Tix but have yet to get the HOF tickets. I was trying to find out what the deal was for parking because they say parking passes are unavailable for that weekend. I suppose we will just park in public parking or something and get normal museum Tix for Friday. Gonna be crowded as all hell I'm sure!
We’re in a hotel four miles from the property, we’re gonna Uber/Lyft. I didn’t really look into parking…

We’re in a hotel four miles from the property, we’re gonna Uber/Lyft. I didn’t really look into parking…
Nice! I couldn't find anything hotelwise even in the city for under $400 a night so we are right outside. Everything I heard was Canton is pretty small so shouldn't be a big deal I hope.

Nice! I couldn't find anything hotelwise even in the city for under $400 a night so we are right outside. Everything I heard was Canton is pretty small so shouldn't be a big deal I hope.
I jumped on Hotels.com Friday (the morning after the announcement) and it was slim pickings. We’re flying into Akron/Canton so I really wanted something between the airport (eight miles north of the hall) and the event site. We could only get Quality Inn Hall of Fame…and eight minute drive to the Hall. It has decent to good ratings, so it should suffice for three nights. $325/night all in….overpriced, but nothing like the price gouging we experience in Tallahassee for a football weekend. There are supposed to be some good restaurants, breweries, etc in Canton so hopefully we can meet for a beer.

I jumped on Hotels.com Friday (the morning after the announcement) and it was slim pickings. We’re flying into Akron/Canton so I really wanted something between the airport (eight miles north of the hall) and the event site. We could only get Quality Inn Hall of Fame…and eight minute drive to the Hall. It has decent to good ratings, so it should suffice for three nights. $325/night all in….overpriced, but nothing like the price gouging we experience in Tallahassee for a football weekend. There are supposed to be some good restaurants, breweries, etc in Canton so hopefully we can meet for a beer.

Yeah, not like we are there for the hotels anyways. And absolutely on the beer!

Back
Top Bottom