Zach is finally in the HOF!!! | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach is finally in the HOF!!!

@Henrik, @Mach2, @NY8123, @13marino13

How do we sticky this for everyone?

The basics:

Where: 2121 George Halas Dr. NW, Canton, Ohio, 44708.

Tickets: Adults (13-64): $33. Seniors (65-over): $29. Children (under 6): Free. Hall of Fame members: Free.

Parking: $10.

Hours: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. most days. Exceptions: Wednesday, Aug. 2: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 3: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday, Aug. 4: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 5: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 6: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.

Enshrinement week event calendar

Tuesday, Aug. 1: Play Football skills camp, 6-8 p.m.

Wednesday, Aug. 2: Play Football first play, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.

Thursday, Aug. 3: Hall of Fame Game (teams TBA), 8 p.m. Tom Benson Stadium on Hall of Fame grounds.

Friday, Aug. 4: Pro Football Hall of Famer photo op: With returning Hall of Famers and Class of 2023, 10:30 a.m. Enshrinees’ Gold Jacket Dinner, 5 p.m.

Saturday, Aug. 5: Parade, 8 a.m. Class of 2023 enshrinement, noon in Tom Benson Stadium. Concert for legends with Zac Brown Band, 8 p.m. in Benson Stadium.

Sunday, Aug. 6: Enshrinees’ roundtable: noon.

FAQs

Do you need a ticket to visit the Hall store?

Usually not, but for enshrinement week, you do.

How long does it take to see the Hall?

Three to four hours are recommended, although it may take longer during enshrinement week.

BUY YOUR TICKETS AT: WWW.PROFOOTBALLHOF.COM

@Henrik, @Mach2, @NY8123, @13marino13

How do we sticky this for everyone?

The basics:

Where: 2121 George Halas Dr. NW, Canton, Ohio, 44708.

Tickets: Adults (13-64): $33. Seniors (65-over): $29. Children (under 6): Free. Hall of Fame members: Free.

Parking: $10.

Hours: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. most days. Exceptions: Wednesday, Aug. 2: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 3: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday, Aug. 4: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 5: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 6: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.

Enshrinement week event calendar

Tuesday, Aug. 1: Play Football skills camp, 6-8 p.m.

Wednesday, Aug. 2: Play Football first play, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.

Thursday, Aug. 3: Hall of Fame Game (teams TBA), 8 p.m. Tom Benson Stadium on Hall of Fame grounds.

Friday, Aug. 4: Pro Football Hall of Famer photo op: With returning Hall of Famers and Class of 2023, 10:30 a.m. Enshrinees’ Gold Jacket Dinner, 5 p.m.

Saturday, Aug. 5: Parade, 8 a.m. Class of 2023 enshrinement, noon in Tom Benson Stadium. Concert for legends with Zac Brown Band, 8 p.m. in Benson Stadium.

Sunday, Aug. 6: Enshrinees’ roundtable: noon.

FAQs

Do you need a ticket to visit the Hall store?

Usually not, but for enshrinement week, you do.

How long does it take to see the Hall?

Three to four hours are recommended, although it may take longer during enshrinement week.

BUY YOUR TICKETS AT: WWW.PROFOOTBALLHOF.COM
Great info man!

I'm still a little confused as to what to buy though. For the actual enshrinement there's going to be tickets right? They just haven't released them to be purchased?

Do I need to buy hall museum passes as well as the enshrinement ticket?

Great info man!

I'm still a little confused as to what to buy though. For the actual enshrinement there's going to be tickets right? They just haven't released them to be purchased?

Do I need to buy hall museum passes as well as the enshrinement ticket?
If you don't want to go into the HOF and just watch the enshrinement, you buy enshrinement tickets which will be released soon to my knowledge. Just copying and pasting the info I have. Maybe those that went and saw JT get in can give us more info.

If you don't want to go into the HOF and just watch the enshrinement, you buy enshrinement tickets which will be released soon to my knowledge. Just copying and pasting the info I have. Maybe those that went and saw JT get in can give us more info.
I'll be going in the HOF unless there is a no flask of rum policy.....

Jesus, I just keep looking at this thread and thinking "holy ****in' ****, the wrong is FINALLY righted, **** yeah!! Go Zach!".

I shouted out Zach Thomas when I finished the 100 mile ride at this year's Dolphins Cancer Challenge. Didn't get to see him on the 55 mile ride. Felt SO good.

Just came across this video. Not sure if it was posted but I cried.

If you didn't shed a twr you have no soul

Nice quote. Is it me or does it come across the Westoff is trying to take the credit for drafting Zach?
I bet that quote is from his book he was pimping last year while trashing McDaniel and the Dolphins training camp.

Back
Top Bottom