Zach is finally in the HOF!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach is finally in the HOF!!!

I remember flying into LA in '96, after our commercial salmon fishing season ended in Bristol Bay, Alaska. The girlfriend (now wife) and I went to Yankee Doodles Sports Bar in the Valley the next morning to watch the '96 opener. I ordered Heineken and nachos, cuz they were Jimmy's favorites. And there was this new guy for Miami at MLB, who was all over the field making plays. My wife said he plays like a pinball....he's everywhere!

Thomas should've been in the Hall a long time ago.

Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

He better get in god ****-it

The player I always think of as way overdue for the Hall is Randy Gradishar. To me he was every bit as deserving as Jack Lambert, with the one exception being the team success the Steelers had vs the Broncos during the Orange Crush era. I honestly think if Gradishar and Lambert switch teams and Gradishar played his career in Pittsburgh he would have been in 20 or 30 years ago. And it's not that Gradishar played on bad defenses, just the overall team success, ie the 4 Super Bowl wins for the Steelers, is the obvious difference maker. I actually have Gradishar higher on my al-time list of inside linebackers than I have John Elway on my all-time list of quarterbacks.
Agree with you on Randy Gradishar.
Look at the stats from the Steelers greats sometime.
Most of them wouldn’t be in the HOF by today’s standards.
(Based on Super Bowls only!)

When google middle linebacker a picture of Thomas shows up....or at least it should.

Agree with you on Randy Gradishar.
Look at the stats from the Steelers greats sometime.
Most of them wouldn’t be in the HOF by today’s standards.
(Based on Super Bowls only!)
You can't measure those players by today's standards. That's not fair. Bob Griese and Paul Warfield would not be in if that were the case. And those Steelers greats deserved to be in the HOF.

Back
Top Bottom