Zach is finally in the HOF!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach is finally in the HOF!!!

I was a huge fan of Jack Del Rio, and wasn’t happy when he was cut in favor of a Rookie Zach Thomas. Didn’t take very long to see 54 was pretty damn special.
He deserves to be in the HOF.

(I’m a couple hours from Canton OH, I’d like to see this in person, so let’s get this done!!)
Reminds me of how I was upset when GS traded Monta Ellis after Curry's rookie season

I've said it before, but I have two jerseys hanging up in my office - Mario's and Zach's. That's the creme de la creme for me. He deserves it.
d8e75556-6324-4bac-9d80-9e89eed2b91a_text.gif

He is the biggest oversight among "modern" players I think.

The Vikings DE Jim Marshall is a glaring one too but that ship has probably sailed unfortunately.

At least Zach has a lot of support from players and media.
At least Zach wasn't the architect of the biggest gaffe in NFL history.

That’s great man! He is one of my favorite Dolphins of all time. He deserves it, it’s long over due. I would’ve put him in over Urlacher personally, i think he was more accomplished.

Give the man his jacket already. It's cold in Texas right now!!!

One conspiracy theory I have…

Think the Dolphins have been waiting for Zach to be inducted to officially retire his number. No player has worn #54 since Zach left in 2008 and #99 since JT retired in 2012. My guess is they have been planning to retire both of them at the same time, never expecting it would take a decade for the HOF to put Zach in.

Back
Top Bottom