Zach Thomas One Of 25 Semifinalists For Hof Class Of 2019 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas One Of 25 Semifinalists For Hof Class Of 2019

Zach was an overachiever. Kudos to him for being recognized but I think he's one of the most overrated Dolphin players in franchise history.
No such thing as an overachiever.........if you achieve something then it means you could achieve it. I can see some people underachieving but overachieving makes no sense at all

Fingers crossed. I’d certainly make the 10 hour trip to Ohio to see it in person

He definitely deserves to be in. His numbers stack up with Urlacher, who was a first ballot HOFer.

My son and I went to see Marino's induction. I'll never forget the sea of aqua and orange that dominated the stadium.

wGWbcphMriuF8F07gmczQRP8JnmNGx

A few lonely red 8's mixed in with hundreds of 13's

He definitely deserves to be in. His numbers stack up with Urlacher, who was a first ballot HOFer.

My son and I went to see Marino's induction. I'll never forget the sea of aqua and orange that dominated the stadium.

wGWbcphMriuF8F07gmczQRP8JnmNGx

A few lonely red 8's mixed in with hundreds of 13's

Great Pic!

Awesome that you and your son got to experience that first hand!!

1. Look at Zach Thomas's number of appearances as a first team All-Pro.

2. Now look at which other players are currently in the Hall of Fame and played the exact same position as Zach Thomas during the same years that he was active.

3. Now look at the resumes of some other Hall of Fame middle linebackers.

He should already be in there.

Zach was an overachiever. Kudos to him for being recognized but I think he's one of the most overrated Dolphin players in franchise history.

i agree that he was an overachiever but he certainly wasn't overrated.. he basically never missed a tackle, was never out of position, played all the time.. not sure i understand the overrated part

Back
Top Bottom