Zach Thomas Ranked #6 MLB | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas Ranked #6 MLB

So, what do you think we can trade the sixth ranked MLBer for next year??

inFINSible said:
So, what do you think we can trade the sixth ranked MLBer for next year??

F*** off, what that dont take into account is Heart and loyalty, which would probably take zach up to about 3rd. So in answer to that---what can we trade for a 3rd ranked MLB.

I Think That's About Rite Except I Think Zach Is Better Than Takeo Hands Down Anyone Have Stats?

FakeSpike13 said:
I think Urlacher is one of the most overrated players in the NFL...

I agree. Urlacher should be rated below Thomas. If you look at their total tackles from the past 3 years Urlacher has 300 but Thomas has 398. I rather have the guy who has been less injured and more productive.

Whitedolphin54 said:
F*** off, what that dont take into account is Heart and loyalty, which would probably take zach up to about 3rd. So in answer to that---what can we trade for a 3rd ranked MLB.
:lol: Fine what can we get for the third ranked MLB?

PhinDude88 said:
Can somebody please explain to me why he would improve his HOF chance if he wins the SB? It doesn't make sense really.

Super Bowl titles makes or breaks a lot of guys. Guys who wouldn't deserve it next to better players get in over better players because of it.

newlownorder said:
I agree. Urlacher should be rated below Thomas. If you look at their total tackles from the past 3 years Urlacher has 300 but Thomas has 398. I rather have the guy who has been less injured and more productive.
You cant just look at stats, cause different systems will bring up different stats. If everyone blocks so Zach makes the tackles then his tackles will be high, but if you have someone who plays in a more even D then his tackles may be lower and pass deflections and Int's higher. Having said that I still think ZT to be a better LB than Urlacher anyway

Muck said:
Super Bowl titles makes or breaks a lot of guys. Guys who wouldn't deserve it next to better players get in over better players because of it.

Oh, ok. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
I Think That's About Rite Except I Think Zach Is Better Than Takeo Hands Down Anyone Have Stats?

Oh wow. :shakeno:

I don't know if I'd take Zach over Urlacher, but I agree that he's overrated.

I'm surprised they still have Derrick Brooks as the top OLB. At this point I'd take Takeo over him any day.

MikeO said:
I think that's about right to be honest. I know some people will flip out here that he's #6 but for an older MLB on the downside of his career that list has him placed perfectly.

yeah. True. #6 is fair, and that's a compliment at a competitive position like that. #6 at Fullback for example means less traditionally because there never are many great ones, maybe because the position has faded more to blocking than catching or running. That could be changing though.

Whitedolphin54 said:
You cant just look at stats, cause different systems will bring up different stats. If everyone blocks so Zach makes the tackles then his tackles will be high, but if you have someone who plays in a more even D then his tackles may be lower and pass deflections and Int's higher. Having said that I still think ZT to be a better LB than Urlacher anyway

I understand where you coming from but still it's up to the player to actually make the tackles. Doesn't matter who you have blocking for if you can't make the tackles. Also it's not like Urlacher had chumps blocking for him. Actually in past years he has been able to roam around the field and make plays, actually more freedom than Zach has.

Back
Top Bottom