Zach Wants Help...But Wont Help??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Wants Help...But Wont Help???

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
What really bothers me about this situation, is that Zach himself "Mr. We Need Help" isn't willing to help the team get the help they need.....

He bitches about how much we suck, but he's not willing to take one for the team by taking less money....

I'm tired of Zach Thomas. I'm tired of him running off at the mouth as well. He needs to shut his mug, and take one for the fans, the fans who keep his wallet full....

If he's not willing to take a pay cut, and help us free up some money for improvements, get him the hell out of here!!!

We could easily trade him, and also come out on the other side looking even better at LB without Zach.....

Before you jump all over me for suggesting the departure of Zach, remember what he's costing us, and what he's not willing to do to help our situation.....

This cry baby is pissing me off!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

:fire:

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
This cry baby is pissing me off!!!!

Give in to that hate. Your transformation to the dark side is nearly complete my young Jedi.

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
[BI'm tired of Zach Thomas. I'm tired of him running off at the mouth as well. He needs to shut his mug, and take one for the fans [/B]

You know I was thinking that exact same thing........about you. Some guys are just way too anal about the team.

Re: Re: Zach Wants Help...But Wont Help???

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
You know I was thinking that exact same thing........about you. Some guys are just way too anal about the team.

About me huh???.....

You sound like another Zach groupie IMO....

If you want to keep kissing his ass {ANAL}, and continue supporting a player that couldn't care less about helping our team improve, so be it...

That doesn't mean I have to.....

If you don't like my opinions, don't respond.

PHINZ RULE!!!!:fire:

They were offering Zach alot of guarentees from what I hear but he wants a huge signing bonus up front, and hes not willing to compromise. He bitches about we need more help, when hes the one half the time getting owned by the TE's because he cant cover at all. He is a good LB but we could pretty easily sign another good MLB and an OLB that is better than what we have now for his salary. If we got two good LBs instead of having one great one we would be that much better.

Ah yes I'm his groupie now cause I think your overreacting like you always do. Did your mother not hug you much as a child?

Originally posted by Platinum
They were offering Zach alot of guarentees from what I hear but he wants a huge signing bonus up front, and hes not willing to compromise. He bitches about we need more help, when hes the one half the time getting owned by the TE's because he cant cover at all. He is a good LB but we could pretty easily sign another good MLB and an OLB that is better than what we have now for his salary. If we got two good LBs instead of having one great one we would be that much better.

Couldn't have said it better myself Platinum.....

At least you have the balls, and the brains to admit your true feelings about Zach. So many others on here are afraid to even consider the subject of a new look at MLB....

That's a shame....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Is Zach being difficult? Yes. (Although it's probably his agent who's driving much of this --- big up-front signing bonuses mean big up-front commissions. But that's another issue.)

While I agree Zach needs to be more team-oriented, we have to be careful in jumping to the assumption that just because a guy wants too much money, he's suddenly not even worth what we're paying him now. How come he suddenly can't cover? And don't forget he's NEVER hesitated to play with pain -- something the Gadsden-bashers always bring up.

I have nothing to say about his play on the field. He's been one of the leading tacklers in the NFL since his rookie season. He's one of the top 10 MLB's in the NFL as well....

I do however think his attitude and remarks about this defense is for ****. He's not motivating the guys around him when he makes comments about how we suck, and he's not helping improve the situation by not restructuring as well.....

He's a great player, saying he's not would be foolish. But for the money he makes, along with the cry baby metality, he's slowly becoming a cancer on this defense...

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Marino wanted to win a SB. Therefore, after he was financially secure like Zach is now he was willing to restructure in hopes of adding more talent. Now Zach wont help. Well, if we end up losing Perry and Ruddy over Zachs refusal to help then my feelings towards him will change.

Ruddy and Perry wont be cap casualties they will be Zach casualties. And lets not forger that both of those linemen helped Ricky get 1800+ yards rushing. So, even though they arent Pro Bowl caliber they work well in the system.

Konrad will also not be coming back. Most likely.

This offseason is the opposite of last year. It is a hell. Everyone we like gets tagged. Everyone we want to keep is difficult to deal with.
Its like the last five minutes of the Pats game all over again.

Blitz, I wouldn't go as far as calling him a "cancer." That's AWFULLY strong. I do agree the situation bears watching, and Zach must not let his frustration ruin his ability to lead the D.

I wouldn't mourn the loss of Ruddy nearly as much as the loss of Perry. Remember, Ruddy was "all but gone" during last year's offseason.

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
Blitz, I wouldn't go as far as calling him a "cancer." That's AWFULLY strong. I do agree the situation bears watching, and Zach must not let his frustration ruin his ability to lead the D.

Maybe so, but I think over the last few years, he's become more of a problem himself, than a solution to our problems....

Off the field that is.....

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

The last few years??? Again, I think this is a bit of an overstatement. But I'm not going to say you're being a bitter, jaded negative Fin Fan the way some would.

It cracks me up how quickly you guys jump off somebody just because Zack didn't jump on the 1st offer the dolphins make this is how contract talks go one side leaks info about the other not wanting to do this or the other, the the other side does the same thing. I would be really surprised if Zac and the dolphins don't work something out within the next week or so

Back
Top Bottom