Zach Wilson or Justin Fields at 3? Any issues? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Wilson or Justin Fields at 3? Any issues?

I obviously want the Dolphins to build around Tua. However, if the organization wants to move on, which I don’t believe they will, I’d much rather see them get Wentz than waste a high draft pick on a QB again.

I obviously want the Dolphins to build around Tua. However, if the organization wants to move on, which I don’t believe they will, I’d much rather see them get Wentz than waste a high draft pick on a QB again.
So the you think that we wasted a big draft pick on Tua based on what you are saying?

I have no problem taking QBs over an over until they ****ing hit. The rest of the **** you do is a moot point until you have a QB.
So how do you get top players for the other 21 positions to support the QB you finally find on your umpteenth QB pick?

So how do you get top players for the other 21 positions to support the QB you finally find on your umpteenth QB pick?
With other picks. Grier had two first round picks last year other than the QB. And the rest of the picks.
Some GMs like ours must spend picks over and over until they hit.

How do you know we haven't hit with Tua?
I don’t but having elite competition at any position is a good thing. And if we have two great ones in league that is QB driven, that is hardly a bad thing.

Wentz????

The QB who reminds me of what it would look like if we opened the playbook up for Tua...the worse starting QB in the worse division in football.

That's who you would rather see us get?

Back
Top Bottom