Zach Wilson or Justin Fields at 3? Any issues? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Wilson or Justin Fields at 3? Any issues?

With other picks. Grier had two first round picks last year other than the QB. And the rest of the picks.
Some GMs like ours must spend picks over and over until they hi
OOOOOKKKK

Yes every year our 1st round pick should be a QB until Finheaven is happy and anointed him the next Marino after his rookie year.
Hell yeah! lol I'm sorry i'm too analytical but you can always Recoupe the cost on good QB's.. Hell the patriots got a way too many picks for Jimmy Garropolo lmao..

You know what i'll take that plan 1 step further, If I were GM i'd take a QB with our top 3 picks and horde QB's like they are Playstation 5's and sell them off for double value to NFL teams lmao

I obviously want the Dolphins to build around Tua. However, if the organization wants to move on, which I don’t believe they will, I’d much rather see them get Wentz than waste a high draft pick on a QB again.
Wentz???

giphy.gif

Wilson seems very raw not sure what to make of him he reminds me of Lock/Cutler & Josh Allen

Fields is also raw he has trouble with the blitz and his decisions if his first read isn't available. Fields stock was trending really down if it wasn't for that Clemson game.

But what if he doesn't impress all the experts in 9 games as rookie? Do we draft another QB the following year?
Yes, why not just draft a qb with every pick this year hehe. (sarcasm for the slow ppl)

If Tua sh*ts the bed next season and we don't have a capable solution then we have to fall back on 2022 (Howell and Slovis) and waste draft capital for one of them.

Not many teams do what the Cardinals did after taking Rosen. Then again, it was a new regime too. I really doubt this regime takes a QB that high. They are going to build around Tua. Unless they see something like the cards, us and the Bucs saw in Rosen that suggested the kid is never going to be “it”, they will use that no 3 pick on other needs.

Hell yeah! lol I'm sorry i'm too analytical but you can always Recoupe the cost on good QB's.. Hell the patriots got a way too many picks for Jimmy Garropolo lmao..

You know what i'll take that plan 1 step further, If I were GM i'd take a QB with our top 3 picks and horde QB's like they are Playstation 5's and sell them off for double value to NFL teams lmao
So the Cardinals got back their investment in Rosen?

Take
1a. Justin Fields
1b. Trey Lance
2a. Kyle Trask

Maybe if we start hoarding the QB talent every year other teams will have to start fielding crappy QB's or trade us a boatload of picks.. Man whoever made this thread just may be a genius lol

****ing yes.

If Tua sh*ts the bed next season and we don't have a capable solution then we have to fall back on 2022 (Howell and Slovis) and waste draft capital for one of them.
So waste draft capital this year so we don't have to waste draft capital in 2022 in the event Tua sh*ts the bed next year, when he might not sh*t the bed?

For a GM like Grier who "drafted" Rosen with second and fourth rounder, and Tua with #5 overall, it is advisable he drafts a QB every year to be able to hit on a QB.

Back
Top Bottom