Zach Wilson or Justin Fields at 3? Any issues? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Wilson or Justin Fields at 3? Any issues?

If you watched that game today and thought that we’re set at every other position, specifically the skill positions, then holy s*** I want some of what you’re smoking.
we had half of the receiving corps due to injury, MLB Roberts injured, Gruger hill, Biegel, I feel we are good at TE, CB, DT. we should be really packed with this years draft. bring QB competition!!!!

No because Bills drafted Allen knowing he was garbage and would suck and would need to be developed.
So they gave him time to develop? And to help him develop they gave him an All Pro WR in Diggs, a good slot WR in Beasley and a solid OL? Hmm they may be onto something.

One of them is going to be spending games on the bench. Whereas a receiver(or any other position) will be actually playing and helping win games.
Until you have the guy at QB it makes no difference who the hell else is on that field.

Assume Tua and Fields/Wilson both hit, what’s the negative? You can easily recoup the first for either no? If our scouting work thinks these guys have what it take to be a NFL championship caliber QB, we should take them. No questions asked.
The flaw in that thinking is that it’s pretty unlikely that both Tua and his replacement “hit”. Whoever loses the job will be deemed a bust, meaning you’ve guaranteed that one of your two top five picks is wasted. With all the other holes on the team, especially on offense, that’s a luxury we don’t have.

It’s not the same game from before with Marino. Had he played today it would be a completely different situation for the guy.

We like to think.

Still doesn't equate to winning anything. Mahomes isn't winning by himself. You need to surround young qbs with talent and proper coaching.

Give Tua more weapons and Pep Hamton coaching the offense and we'll see fire power.

So waste draft capital this year so we don't have to waste draft capital in 2022 in the event Tua sh*ts the bed next year, when he might not sh*t the bed?
Well we won't get near Howell and Slovis, he's so USC. He's likely to **** the bed like Tua. We're screwed! Haha

So they gave him time to develop? And to help him develop they gave him an All Pro WR in Diggs, a good slot WR in Beasley and a solid OL? Hmm they may be onto something.

Yes they are onto something, the QB. They drafted a QB with elite size, arm, athleticism who could not play, and taught him to play.
We drafted an undersized QB with no elite tools who was a finished product but cannot play. And now what?

Or perhaps having better players around him, you know, ones that don't drop the ball, will help him play better.
Every QB has drops so Tua doesn't get a pass there.

The WRs quit on him. The Bills don't even have good cover CBs and they were blanketing our WRs.

Then whyd he lose to ****ing Coastal Carolina:lol:

Dudes a bum that barely wins at BYU
I really hate this argument. He's one guy. He didn't lose to Coastal Carolina, his team did. If you watched that game, he had dudes up his ass all game. He played quite well. Show me any of these top guys at BYU. You would never see it.

Zach Wilson is who I want **** Tua

Back
Top Bottom