Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 4 Edition | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 4 Edition

I get that it wasn’t the outcome we wanted but Tua being a D is a major reach. He played fine despite defenders being in his face all day. Had the one bad throw that he forced for an int but other than that was solid. Got robbed of a td. Thought playcalling was more of the issue between telegraphing plays then getting too cute. McDaniels was in his own head running when we should of been passing and passing when we should of run.
We lost by 4 TDs, no one deserves a good grade today.

Please tell me where I’m wrong.
Our first two drives we scored TDs w ease. We moved on them w the same impunity that they were moving on us. Then the game got away. Weird thing - we had about 40 yards more than they did rushing and they had about 40 more passing. Game wasn’t as lopsided as it seems. We got down 28-14 after a couple stalls - the penalty that ruined a drive and then starting on our own 3. After that it was all bad. Point is, I simply think the game got an away. We can score on them

Please tell me where I’m wrong.
Too low on Tua and the RBs. They werent great, but I wouldnt go below a C.

Mostert was a train wreck, sure, but Achane was awesome.

C's seem appropriate.

Also think coaching is too low. Those guys werent on the field missing tackles, assignments, and blocks.

They werent great, but not an F either.

I wish there was a worse grade than F for McD today. The team was not ready at all. It's infuritating how he doesn't make effective changes at half, like the Chargers game last year. Instead we just get worse. I still really like coach, but today was jusy awful. Hope this is a wake up call for everybody. Not sure the 3 and 0 and 70 burger hadn't gone to our heads a bit no matter how much they claim it doesn't.

It was a bad game for Miami. The Dolphins just couldn't match Buffalo's energy. That's never good.

Achane was the highlight and Miami's offense played well early, before the Bills were able to essentially just play the pass.

The defense was terrible. I'm guessing at least 100 of Buffalo's yards came as a result of missed tackles.

As to the grades, I thought Tua was a C. I think you're being harsh there. Also, the tight end play was decent, including several nice blocks by J. Hill and a coupleof early catches by Smythe.

Thanks for doing this Zim. Not a lot of fun when a team loses like this.

It's really now about rebounding in a hurry. The D needs to work on wrapping up.

McCoach got schooled today. Period. They attacked our perceived weakness, the OL with the blitz, and covered short. Perfect plan especially since your offense is scoring at will, increasing the pressure. The defense has issues that need to be addressed in the draft. We have no difference maker there, Holland is a nice player but he is limited by circumstance. No Phillips? We get little pressure. Chubb got blocked. Wilkins wants big money? Play like it, you got run over today. Kohou is a nice player but he's not a 'shut down Biggs' kind of player..

The Dolphins offense can not be doubted, they are elite, but oh my, this defense is terrible
They can and should be. They were shellacked today. They forgot how to score in the second half, or did you miss something?

I think Smythe's blocking this game was horrendous as well. Leave it to Grier to draft the only OL and the only TE from Notre Dame that can't block.

Back
Top Bottom