Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 4 Edition | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 4 Edition

Go root for Buffalo. Sounds like you like them.
Nope, but I can’t believe there’s fans here saying they still think we’re a better team. Be realistic please, not a homer.

I have no problem with Zimms grades. I don't agree with all of them, but he's intitled to his opinion. I think his grades and the reaction of some fans is being highly influenced by expectations. To me Tua wasn't great, but he wasn't horrible either. Far from a d-. Hit on 72% of his passes and if not for a penalty should have finsished just short of 300 yards and with 2 tds and 1 int. Also should have put up 28 points against a good Bills defense. That's not horrible offense.

We cannot play nickel defense with this secondary. They have to put 5 on the line and go with the traditional 3-4 alignment. Commit to stopping the run first. With Gink and Phillips on the edge, Chib, Ogbah, Wilkins Sieler Davis inside they should have enough, to force one on one break downs for offenses.

Nope, but I can’t believe there’s fans here saying they still think we’re a better team. Be realistic please, not a homer.
I've stated Buffalo is a better team, along with many others. I am a realist but enjoy having fun.

We are 3-1, tied for 1st in the AFC and the sky is not falling.

What did you think our record would be at this point?

I think giving Tua a D+ is wrong. He made a few bad plays but the defense did absolutely nothing to take pressure off the offense.

The Bills were doing an excellent job jamming the WR’s and preventing them from getting into their routes.
The OL without Williams and Armstead reverted to the OL we saw the past two years.

Tua was forced to constantly try and keep the Dolphins in the game while being under pressure and his WR’s being unable to get open quickly.

Today certainly wasn’t Tua’s best game but he wasn’t the reason they lost and overall considering the pressure he was under during the game, I would give him a B- or a C+ at worst.

I've stated Buffalo is a better team, along with many others. I am a realist but enjoy having fun.

Congrats dude. I don’t think getting your ass kicked is fun.

Yeah, 3-1. The only good team we have played absolutely destroyed us. It’s concerning.

Tua should have had 2 picks today, the one that was dropped might have been a pick 6, but that said he was not a D, more like a C today. His game is predicated on timing and accuracy and Buffalo D disrupted this after the first 2 drives killing any rhythm we had going early
RB's should be split graded because Mostert was terrible today, a true D, but Achane looked really good B+ or A-.
The defense was disgusting on all levels other than a few bright spots from AVG. I have LB envy when I watch other NFL teams and then have to watch the crap we have on the roster.
Eichenberg needs to find another profession
Receivers other than Berrios were major disappointments, both Hill and Waddle looked like 2 broken little boys sitting on that bench.
Lot of football left to be played, this is a playoff team but can't see them getting by either KC or the Bills in the playoffs.

it just looks like the same crap as last year. it's great we won the early road games and are 3-1 and we are prob going to be 5-1 going into snf at which point we can assess this teams ceiling again

if we lose to the giants at home, then the mike McGase questions will come.

I really hope it's different this time but the performance today was so poor who the f knows.

ugh.

What does this have to do with defensive rankings? Boyers defense was average, Fangios is at the bottom.
Boyers' defenses were historically bad for the Dolphins.

This is not excusing Fangio's at all but to point how how soon people forget.

Congrats dude. I don’t think getting your ass kicked is fun.

Yeah, 3-1. The only good team we have played absolutely destroyed us. It’s concerning.
Let me restate..

And now, what are you going to do about it?

If you are going to get humbled/schooled it might as well be in a game you were probably going to lose anyway.

It was a brutal schedule to start the season. I think we all would have taken 3-1 a month ago. Now lets get it to 7-1 or even 6-2 wouldn't be bad over the next 4.

Back
Top Bottom