Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 4 Edition | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 4 Edition

Fangio will improve the defence during the season.
he hasn't become a bad coach overnight.
When we get some people back we will see what he can do.
Learn from the game make adjustments and the future is bright especially when we get Williams Phillips Ramsey back

Eichenburg is a shambles.......he's actually regressed since day one on the team which is frankly bizarre.

A failed tackle, failed guard and now failing miserably at center!

Let me restate..

We are 3-1, tied for 1st in the AFC and the sky is not falling.

What did you think our record would be at this point?

And now, what are you going to do about it?
2-2, but that’s not the point. I expected to lose at Buffalo, I didn’t expect to get our doors blown off. Again, it’s concerning. If we had a hard fought loss, you wouldn’t be seeing this level of concern on the board.

Tua was not a D and our running back Achane had 2 TDs and went over 100 yards rushing with almost a 10-per-yard average way you get a D on that rethink that bro.
I think you are a little pissed and should have waited 24 hrs to post as was said earlier.
💯

2-2, but that’s not the point. I expected to lose at Buffalo, I didn’t expect to get our doors blown off. Again, it’s concerning. If we had a hard fought loss, you wouldn’t be seeing this level of concern on the board.
I certainly don't disagree with this statement.

The Bills are the better team as of now and that may still be true when we host them at the end of the year.

Short of Ramsey starting, we certainly aren't going to get better players any time soon. (Please bring back Connor Williams, though)

But we are in a good spot, the next game versus the Bills is a long ways off and we had better win the next two, convincingly or ugly ;)

This team is fragile - we almost always seem to have key players out for one reason or another, but when they are clicking, they can be terrifying.

And I'll take that over the heap of trash that's been on the field since 2008.

Special teams did’t have a blunder for the first time this season.

Achane needs to be featured more. Mostert should still start but Achane needs more touches. Good things always seem to happen when he’s touching it.

Better take out some frustration on the Giants next week.

The defense failed this team, once the other team puts up 28 no problem it puts your offense in an impossible position to succeed. Miami is not as dominant as their 70-20 win suggested, and not as bad as this bills game might suggest. How they respond the next game and coming weeks will be telling. I still believe McDaniel is calling a good game mostly. Fangio has me concerned...the personnel on D should not translate to a product this poor

A loss to the Bills wasn't out of the realm in my head.
Bills are a good team, and hard to beat when Josh Allen doesn't turn the ball over.

That being said, the Dolphins got hit in the mouth early, and then stayed down. I was bummed to see not much changes after halftime.
Still early in the season, and at the end of the day a 2 point loss is the same as a 28 point loss in the standings. Just that this team for the last 50 or so minutes just looked bad. Coaches and players.

I’m going to disagree with the grade for Tua. I’d give him a C maybe a C+. Not great, but not bad. Not at the level we need to beat the Bills obviously.

Numbers wise he was okay. He also had some batted balls and terrible O Line play in front of him. The pick was a floater and he missed a wide open Waddle a couple of times for what I thought would’ve been big plays.

He consistently plays better than he did yesterday and that’s a good thing considering he at 70% completion and close to 300 yards.

Looks like I picked the right week not to stay home and watch a Dolphins game.

I’m going to disagree with the grade for Tua. I’d give him a C maybe a C+. Not great, but not bad. Not at the level we need to beat the Bills obviously.

Numbers wise he was okay. He also had some batted balls and terrible O Line play in front of him. The pick was a floater and he missed a wide open Waddle a couple of times for what I thought would’ve been big plays.

He consistently plays better than he did yesterday and that’s a good thing considering he at 70% completion and close to 300 yards.
I give Tua a C. Pretty average. But his IQ needs be better on 4th downs. Can not take sacks.

Back
Top Bottom