2018 NFL free agents: Dolphins risk making gigantic mistake with Jarvis Landry | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 NFL free agents: Dolphins risk making gigantic mistake with Jarvis Landry

Those teams line play show us how far we need to go. All the talk about Ajayi and Landry- I would trade that for better line play in a minute.

Look at it another way..What would Brady rather have..a solid line or a Jarvis Landry?

Brady is great we all know that..But without a line to buy him time he's NOTHING! Surprisingly, even against the JAGS, dl for the most part he had time to scan the field and made Amendola look like the next coming.

We want to spend all that freak'in money on Jarvis while the QBs on his butt...

Brady was pressured the most any QB has ever been in a playoff game in the loss to Denver 2 years ago. 45 of 61 drop backs were pressured. He didn't win the game but he was a 2 point conversion from sending it to OT. NOTHING without time. Yeah right.

I'd love to have Rishard Matthews back.

I am hoping Tennessee is dumb enough to cut him. He'd save them 5 million but they have about 50 million in cap space so I don't think it's happening.

"New England doesn't need to because they have a smart coach that can develop talent plus a Hall of fame QB that can still getb them over the hump if the talent fails at times. We have neither at this point plus many players will take less to play for a super bowl team as they will make the money up plus more in endorsements. We cannot offer that either. So I consider your question regarding Jarvis signing with the Pats a bit irrelevant. "

That is my point exactly. I think Gase is trying to build a team that players WANT to play for. I would hope that Jarvis would want to be a part of this. If he wants the cash, then so be it, let him go to whoever will pay him. I was just using the Pats as an example.

I'd like to see us take a run at Allen Robinson, we could get him for alot less and has the same skillset. I'd love Landry back, but I feel like the transition tag is coming

Back
Top Bottom