2nd Round Wide Receivers | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2nd Round Wide Receivers

What makes you think he could be a beast?
his speed/size putting up decent numbers with a bad QB. He's still very raw/young but has a lot of potential if he master the use of his size advantage and good leaping ability. He's a lock for first round if he comes out next year.

his speed/size putting up decent numbers with a bad QB. He's still very raw/young but has a lot of potential if he master the use of his size advantage and good leaping ability. He's a lock for first round if he comes out next year.
Lock for first round? How fast does he run?

I like Patterson from UT. If he stayed his senior year, he would def go in the first round. I think with a great combine, he mat still go with in the 1st round. If not and we can get him with a 2, he would be a great pick

Honestly, you only take a project when you have time to develop them.
That being said, I wouldn't mind us doubling up and getting a project guy like D Robinson in the late 3rd/4th round if we can land a stud like Keenan Allen in the first.

Honestly, you only take a project when you have time to develop them.
That being said, I wouldn't mind us doubling up and getting a project guy like D Robinson in the late 3rd/4th round if we can land a stud like Keenan Allen in the first.

are you referring to Denard? I wouldn't even look at him till the 6th.

3rd or 4th round you're still looking at some really solid wr prospects, ala Tavon austin, Stedman Bailey, Josh Boyce ,Tevin Rese, Kenny stills.

Woods is playing his way out of the first round

Back
Top Bottom