2nd Round Wide Receivers | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2nd Round Wide Receivers

I wouldnt be opposed to trading up to make sure we get Bailey.

I wouldnt be opposed to trading up to make sure we get Bailey.

Agreed lets get some serious weapons on this side of the ball. Lets not screw around roll the dice hoping, get it done! Personally I hope they draft at minium 2 Bailey like receiver prospect and a 3 guy that can just flat out fly ala T.Y. Hilton!

Before I continue putting Stedman Bailey in every mock draft I want to A) Get some clarity on whether he'll be coming out early, and B) Get some clarity on just how high the man could go. I love the guy but I don't know that he's inducing me to trade up from the high 2nd round back into the 1st round just to get him, and I think the corner position is in even more dire straits than the receiver position now that Vontae Davis is traded away and Sean Smith is a free agent. Richard Marshall was terrible there before getting hurt, and should be moved to free safety, if not kicked off the roster period. The Dolphins have really got to take a hard look at guys like Johnathan Banks, Marcus Trufant and Terry Hawthorne.

Before I continue putting Stedman Bailey in every mock draft I want to A) Get some clarity on whether he'll be coming out early, and B) Get some clarity on just how high the man could go. I love the guy but I don't know that he's inducing me to trade up from the high 2nd round back into the 1st round just to get him, and I think the corner position is in even more dire straits than the receiver position now that Vontae Davis is traded away and Sean Smith is a free agent. Richard Marshall was terrible there before getting hurt, and should be moved to free safety, if not kicked off the roster period. The Dolphins have really got to take a hard look at guys like Johnathan Banks, Marcus Trufant and Terry Hawthorne.

Add Micah Hyde to that list.

Back
Top Bottom