7-9 at best.. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

7-9 at best..

Have you seen the new Bills receiving corp? Mike Williams,Sammy Watkins, Stevie Johnson, Robert Woods and CJ Spiller! I believe the Bills swept us last season! Chris Johnson has eaten us up the last couple times we played them and they have a young and top ten defense! Hello????

James was the best RT in the draft and started there for four frigging years in the SEC. MIA fans of all people should know that college LTs often suck if they have to switch sides to RT in the pros. Remember one Jonathan Martin???

If James gives Tannehill just one second or so more to throw than Clabo, the pick adds two wins to MIAs season. That is how many wins Clabo personally cost MIA last year.

Tannehill should be celebrating tonight.

He would of been there in the second, or we could of traded down with the saints and got him in the first with an EXTRA 3rd rounder.

Well, you know, theres always the Jets and Bills that you can go support being they are the seeming paper champs of the offseason and draft... :up:

Yeah yeah, the usual "You don't like the ****ty decisions our team makes so go root for the other ****ty teams that keep beating us!1!" schtick. If you like ****ty moves so much, you can always go root for...well, the Phins. Welcome aboard.

flamingtext_com_MjMxMjUzNDAwMzE-1.jpg

The Dolphins needed to draft and sign O-Lineman b/c of Ireland's ****ty drafting his whole career in Miami. Or do you dispute this?

Threads like this one is the reason why I thoroughly enjoy the option of the ignore list. Enjoy your wallowing JMart650.

Our real franchise QB will finally have the protection he deserves with a true LT, RT, and C. Gonna be fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An injury prone left tackle and two first round picks on the OL. How's the RB and WR position looking though?

Yeah yeah, the usual "You don't like the ****ty decisions our team makes so go root for the other ****ty teams that keep beating us!1!" schtick. If you like ****ty moves so much, you can always go root for...well, the Phins. Welcome aboard.

I feel so handicapped. I'm somewhat angry but this is exactly what I expected from these buffoons. OF COURSE they would draft yet another first round OL. Times change, GMs change, coaches, players, and owners change and it's still a third world team.

I feel so handicapped. I'm somewhat angry but this is exactly what I expected from these buffoons. OF COURSE they would draft yet another first round OL. Times change, GMs change, coaches, players, and owners change and it's still a third world team.

Preach it Brotha. Don't the stupid fans realize we only gave up 58 sacks last year. Can't believe Hickey drafted us a RT who's pass protection is NFL ready and who will start from day one. Completely asinine, huh.

BnKQsQhIMAIS_7-1.jpg

Enjoy Dolphans, we could of had Manziel..

we are 7-9 already with this one pick which will help protect Ryan Tannehill and then you suggest Manziel who should have been a 3rd rounder ?? GTFO

Preach it Brotha. Don't the stupid fans realize we only gave up 58 sacks last year. Can't believe Hickey drafted us a RT who's pass protection is NFL ready and who will start from day one. Completely asinine, huh.

Good thing he's the ONLY RT who would've done a good job right? Alrighty then.

I would have vomited had we taken Manziel. The guy is going to be a huge bust. We filled a glaring need with our pick. We likely could have traded down a bit and still got him. Had we done that, less people would be upset. But there was still a chance someone else could have snatched him up. But if he performs and keeps RT on his feet and opens some running lanes, then everyone will stop whining. At this point, there are no good or bad picks. We'll know who the winners and losers are after the pads go on and people start flying around.

Back
Top Bottom