7-9 at best.. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

7-9 at best..

BnKQsQhIMAIS_7-1.jpg

Enjoy Dolphans, we could of had Manziel..

Typical overreaction. :bobdole:

Looking at the schedule again after the first round of the draft, I think we will be starting 0-2. The Bills sacrificed the future to move up, but Watkins is a beast. The Bills smacked us down last year without a playmaker like this on the field. Watkins adds an element to the team which I feel will make it difficult for the Dolphins to win in their place early on.

Things could go south quickly if we start 0-2.

Lol Manziel I see your QB evaluation matches your low iq

Seriously, now. If we had not picked James, we would have started at right tacke... Who?

Just awful. Absolutely awful. Awful in every sense of the awful word.

We reached for a Cornfed we could have had at 35 if we trade back.. Johnny is special but doesn't for what we need now. Although it would have been very interesting if we took him.. Let's hope we get Robinson or Jordan Matthews next

You know what, keep telling yourself we reached to get the cornfed, the cornfed that will keep your team's QB upright, of which it will allow better and completions, which will lead to far more scores, which will end up giving Miami more wins, which may mean reaching the playoffs...but yes, it was a huge reach.

Look at it this way...at least it's only a few people are unhappy with the pick. Won't ever please ed very single fan. But man! The icing on the cake was OP complaining we didn't get Manziel..the Beiber of football!

It's a shame I can't see the OP. For some reason this guy is on my ignore list. Can't figure it out.

lol jMAL you were quite amusing on draft night in the FH chat.

I don't think Manziel would be a very good fit for this team. Philbin seems to want to keep the QB as a pure-pocket passer. Not to say Manziel couldnt be great from the pocket, but that's not really utilizing him to his strengths.

Then again, Tannehill chained to the pocket isn't.......uh..... :ponder:

Stupid Thread! Give them a change first. They will make playoff this year. This team might surprise you. Be optimistic.

Good. Then there is no reason for you to watch or follow this year. So we won't have to read your infantile, worthless posts anymore.

That's a win for us!

Bye!

Back
Top Bottom