7-9 at best.. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

7-9 at best..

OP has way to much time on his hands. And by that I mean I'm pretty sure its a gimmick account and the owner has had many conversations with himself.

I don't know what's worse: the thread itself or that somebody actually bumped this up

How can someone say that we're going to go 7-9? We went 8-8 last season with the worst offensive line in the league. We lost ZERO valued players and signed a proven RB and a Solid CB. Ridiculous!

Have you seen the new Bills receiving corp? Mike Williams,Sammy Watkins, Stevie Johnson, Robert Woods and CJ Spiller! I believe the Bills swept us last season! Chris Johnson has eaten us up the last couple times we played them and they have a young and top ten defense! Hello????

Spiller is an oft injured RB and Stevie Johnson is in San Fran. Once Williams gets himself in trouble they'll be down to Watkins and Woods. Both solid young receivers but they have EJ Manuel throwing to them. Not worried! Once they finish with another bottom 10 record and draft an actual QB next year I'll start worrying....
Oh wait

Have you seen the new Bills receiving corp? Mike Williams,Sammy Watkins, Stevie Johnson, Robert Woods and CJ Spiller! I believe the Bills swept us last season! Chris Johnson has eaten us up the last couple times we played them and they have a young and top ten defense! Hello????

They beat us twice last year, and we finished 8-8.

Even if everything you say occurs, you still fail at math.

Spiller is an oft injured RB and Stevie Johnson is in San Fran. Once Williams gets himself in trouble they'll be down to Watkins and Woods. Both solid young receivers but they have EJ Manuel throwing to them. Not worried! Once they finish with another bottom 10 record and draft an actual QB next year I'll start worrying....
Oh wait
Swept us with Thad Lewis. Not taking any division opponent likely

Turrible-1.jpg

I'd have to say 7-9 might be our floor. Not sure what our ceiling is yet. We were 8-8 last year so 7-9 or 9-7 is by no means impossible.

If were 7-9 next yr, Philbin needs to be fired.....this team on paper is better than the 8-8 team prior

Back
Top Bottom