Ahmad Bradshaw interested in Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ahmad Bradshaw interested in Dolphins

I think Brandon Jackson is prime example of the type of guy that people didn't think would be a free agent because they thought the new CBA would maintain the 6 years until free agency rule at least through this year, but now all the sudden is an unrestricted free agent. And if thinks fall through with Bradshaw I'd consider giving Jackson a call for sure. Still have to watch more of him though.

I think Brandon Jackson is prime example of the type of guy that people didn't think would be a free agent because they thought the new CBA would maintain the 6 years until free agency rule at least through this year, but now all the sudden is an unrestricted free agent. And if thinks fall through with Bradshaw I'd consider giving Jackson a call for sure. Still have to watch more of him though.

if you see any wow factor with the ball in his hands let me know...the pack keeps using picks on the position cause they have guys that all lack something...and with jackson its explosion and wow factor...i can find that same level aspect of his game anywhere

Based on what?

From the looks of it he developed stress fracture issues in his feet in 2009 that were corrected with pins after the season was over. He then went on to have a season where he touched the ball 21+ times a game and played all 16 games.

Are you sure you're not just losing the forest for the trees here? The surgery to stabilize the bones that kept wanting to get stressed too much, seems to be a smashing success. He had a problem, he had it fixed, he went on to be an effective bell cow (what else do you call a guy with 21+ touches per game?).

And by the way, I don't think you should be characterizing his sharing carries with Brandon Jacobs in 2010 as being a function of Bradshaw's durability or lack of talent
. That's not being fair. The Giants gave Brandon a nice big contract a few years ago and he also happens to be one of the best red zone and power runners I have ever seen.

Im not saying Bradshaw didn't carry a big load last year, he absolutely did and he unequivocally delivered (sans fumbles). The sharing the load with Bjack is not a function of eithers skill or durability or lackthereof, I meant it in relevance to the fact that he was still in a pretty decent time share, and the jury is still out on whether his body will hold up in the long run.

The surgery to stabalize his feet, if im remembering correctly, took a lot longer to heal than initially thought, and he was supposed to be relatively pain free during the season, and i dont think that was the case.
He's a gamer, and has the skills, no doubt. But relative the contract it might take to grab him, is it really worth it for us?

reggie is gone bro...he's got like an $11 mil cap number if he stays...he's gone
I dnooo man
He obviously needs to restructure his deal to stay.

I just read somewhere that the claim that "reggie was given permission to seek trade options by the saints" was totally false.
And apprently they both have mutual interest to stay put.

I dnooo man
He obviously needs to restructure his deal to stay.

I just read somewhere that the claim that "reggie was given permission to seek trade options by the saints" was totally false.
And apprently they both have mutual interest to stay put.

well he better come off the money an awful lot...as for ingram if he was in a traditional power o running offense i'd say 1200 yards and double digit tds...but in norleans with how much they like to spread teams out and throw the ball i don't know

i still think when he does get run we're all gonna be able to tell that he's one bad son of a gun...but i'm having a hard time placing a number on him production wise as a rook in that offense...

well he better come off the money an awful lot...as for ingram if he was in a traditional power o running offense i'd say 1200 yards and double digit tds...but in norleans with how much they like to spread teams out and throw the ball i don't know

i still think when he does get run we're all gonna be able to tell that he's one bad son of a gun...but i'm having a hard time placing a number on him production wise as a rook in that offense...

totally agree with the situation murking things up a bit. I am just one of the guys that sees less of "hes an emmitt smith clone" and more of a "great vision, but physically underwhelming for an all pro rb"

totally agree with the situation murking things up a bit. I am just one of the guys that sees less of "hes an emmitt smith clone" and more of a "great vision, but physically underwhelming for an all pro rb"

did ron dayne have great vision or feet though??? i don't think so...i don't see that comparison at all...mark ingram can make people miss in the hole...only concern if i had one would be he lacks top end speed at the pro level...but i DO see him as the modern version of emmitt smith

did ron dayne have great vision or feet though??? i don't think so...i don't see that comparison at all...mark ingram can make people miss in the hole...only concern if i had one would be he lacks top end speed at the pro level...but i DO see him as the modern version of emmitt smith

Hahaha, didn't mean to compare player to player of Ingram to Dayne. Was alluding to the bust status lol, my bad.

I think he'll be productive, but not exceptional in the least bit.

Hahaha, didn't mean to compare player to player of Ingram to Dayne. Was alluding to the bust status lol, my bad.

I think he'll be productive, but not exceptional in the least bit.

"bust"...isn't in my vocab when it comes to him...i think he's got hall of fame potential...so we're totally on opposite ends here...we'll see...ron dayne...lol...not happening

haha we'll def see.

you see HOF. i see 3rd in draft class behind Leshoure and R. Williams.

atleast you take a legit tance. we gotta get an official prediction board around here. so all this fence riding can be done with

Im not saying Bradshaw didn't carry a big load last year, he absolutely did and he unequivocally delivered (sans fumbles). The sharing the load with Bjack is not a function of eithers skill or durability or lackthereof, I meant it in relevance to the fact that he was still in a pretty decent time share, and the jury is still out on whether his body will hold up in the long run.

The surgery to stabalize his feet, if im remembering correctly, took a lot longer to heal than initially thought, and he was supposed to be relatively pain free during the season, and i dont think that was the case.
He's a gamer, and has the skills, no doubt. But relative the contract it might take to grab him, is it really worth it for us?

I made a mistake on touches per game, was 20+ not 21+.

Anyway, I just think you're losing the forest for the trees. His foot surgeries took too long to heal, yet he played 16 games and had 20+ touches per game. He was only a rotation guy, but played 16 games with 20+ touches per game. He had some pain in his feet, but played 16 games with 20+ touches per game.

I mean, who says he's supposed to be pain free? Any doctor that says that is not doing so responsibly. Everyone's body is different. My girlfriend and her mother both had near the exact same ankle fracture in the exact same bone, both in exactly the same circumstances (falling off a horse), and her mother had her surgery, damn near had to be restrained from going out riding again within a few days. My girlfriend had the surgery, had enormous amounts of excruciating pain, took a while to convalesce. Both ankles are healed. Neither ankle is a problem. But, nonetheless, different bodies = different pain.

Perhaps his running style places more stress on areas of the feet that are a little uncommon and so they had to insert pins to stabilize those areas. It'd be one thing if x-rays show that he's got fractures there again, but I don't know that to be the case. Either way it's a guy that has rarely been an injury scratch from a game.

I don't see the point about him not having shown he can be a bell cow because he still shared carries with Brandon Jacobs this year. He got like 320 touches this year and played 740 snaps. Those are absolutely on the high end of all starting tailbacks this year. Only 6 tailbacks took more snaps than Ahmad Bradshaw this season. Only 9 tailbacks had more touches. He had more touches than Adrian Peterson last year.

haha we'll def see.

you see HOF. i see 3rd in draft class behind Leshoure and R. Williams.

atleast you take a legit tance. we gotta get an official prediction board around here. so all this fence riding can be done with

you'll find that i'm not afraid to take a stance on any draft pick/player i have a conviction on...last year it was dez bryant in the draft who if all you fantasy players are listening would be smart to acquire before the cowboys cut roy williams and his numbers go through the roof this season and this year it's mark ingram...

i'm all in on both becoming nfl superstars...

fence ridings for people who hit off the ladies tee

If these injuries are available to us the entire league is well aware of the situation. This will cost him money and potential suitors. Hopefully if he is a potential option here our medical staff will make the right call either way it goes. If we say not to go after him and he ends up going relatively cheap elsewhere and is succesful mark up another flop for the south beach medical crew. And if he signs here and this is a issue shame on us.

You mean the SAME medical staff that cost O.J. McDUFFIE his career because of a "turf toe", and the same dopes who voted CRAPPOOPER's knee over BREES's shoulder?

Back
Top Bottom