Ahmad Bradshaw interested in Dolphins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ahmad Bradshaw interested in Dolphins

Ahmad Bradshaw was 3 star recruit (Rivals), went to UVA. He was part of Al Groh vaunted recruited class. Kicked out due to drinking(allegedly other things as well) transferred to Marshall. Played very went and kept out of trouble although Huntington loves it's Marshall football players.

To say hes has character concerns is an understatement.

Very good football player, Quick point Marshall at that time ran an inside zone blocking scheme.

you'll find that i'm not afraid to take a stance on any draft pick/player i have a conviction on...last year it was dez bryant in the draft who if all you fantasy players are listening would be smart to acquire before the cowboys cut roy williams and his numbers go through the roof this season and this year it's mark ingram...

i'm all in on both becoming nfl superstars...

fence ridings for people who hit off the ladies tee

im not saying you ride the fence, im commending you for taking a stance, much like your stance on Dez.

The official board i suggested isnt in response to you lol, it was a general statement plenty of posters here who "want player x" and "player y sucks" but wont stick their neck out to actually be judged on it

I made a mistake on touches per game, was 20+ not 21+.

Anyway, I just think you're losing the forest for the trees. His foot surgeries took too long to heal, yet he played 16 games and had 20+ touches per game. He was only a rotation guy, but played 16 games with 20+ touches per game. He had some pain in his feet, but played 16 games with 20+ touches per game.

I mean, who says he's supposed to be pain free? Any doctor that says that is not doing so responsibly. Everyone's body is different. My girlfriend and her mother both had near the exact same ankle fracture in the exact same bone, both in exactly the same circumstances (falling off a horse), and her mother had her surgery, damn near had to be restrained from going out riding again within a few days. My girlfriend had the surgery, had enormous amounts of excruciating pain, took a while to convalesce. Both ankles are healed. Neither ankle is a problem. But, nonetheless, different bodies = different pain.

Perhaps his running style places more stress on areas of the feet that are a little uncommon and so they had to insert pins to stabilize those areas. It'd be one thing if x-rays show that he's got fractures there again, but I don't know that to be the case. Either way it's a guy that has rarely been an injury scratch from a game.

I don't see the point about him not having shown he can be a bell cow because he still shared carries with Brandon Jacobs this year. He got like 320 touches this year and played 740 snaps. Those are absolutely on the high end of all starting tailbacks this year. Only 6 tailbacks took more snaps than Ahmad Bradshaw this season. Only 9 tailbacks had more touches. He had more touches than Adrian Peterson last year.

Believe me CK, i totally understand all your points and they are valid. I just have my reservations that he will hold up year in and year out, again, they are just my reservations.

Just because a player can hold up one year doesn't give him the "all go ahead, forget about injury risk" (ie. deangelo).
I just have a hard time making it a no sweat signing, and the feet are just one of the reasons why.

im not saying you ride the fence, im commending you for taking a stance, much like your stance on Dez.

The official board i suggested isnt in response to you lol, it was a general statement plenty of posters here who "want player x" and "player y sucks" but wont stick their neck out to actually be judged on it

i got ya...as for an official predictions board...bring it...i'd be all over it...i think its a GREAT IDEA

Bradshaw is a potential candidate. He's that guy to put behind Thomas. He would take the role Ricky could play. Give Bradshaw the carries to boost Thomas. Thomas sits a carry or two out and Bradshaw gets them. You still go after Sproles and he still gets his 10-15 plays per game.

If Miami gets 60 plays on offense a game, 20 plays for Thomas, 10 for Sproles, 10 for Bradshaw, and 20 pass attempts for Henne. That's just an average.

Bradshaw is a potential candidate. He's that guy to put behind Thomas. He would take the role Ricky could play. Give Bradshaw the carries to boost Thomas. Thomas sits a carry or two out and Bradshaw gets them. You still go after Sproles and he still gets his 10-15 plays per game.

If Miami gets 60 plays on offense a game, 20 plays for Thomas, 10 for Sproles, 10 for Bradshaw, and 20 pass attempts for Henne. That's just an average.

If we are to sign bradshaw it will be for big $$$ and he will be the starter

Fresh legs, but more agile than fast. He's got to be the top option at this point due to his combination of age, experience as a starter, and durability (at least compared to D. Williams, C. Williams, and R. Bush). He will cost the most money, but would really complete our running game with Thomas, Hiliard, and X.

Were not gonna be running at a 2:1 ratio in this league.

Back
Top Bottom