All Time Favorite Dolphin (besides Marino) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Time Favorite Dolphin (besides Marino)

Bob Griese, Larry Csonka, Jim Kiick, Nick Buoniconti, Jake Scott, Dick Anderson, Manny Fernandez, Larry Little, Bob Kuechenberg, A.J. Duhe, John Offerdahl, Blackwood Brothers, Tony Nathan, Jim Jenson, Dwight Stephenson, Nat Moore, Mark Duper, Mark Clayton, Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor, Patrick Surtain, Trace Armstrong, O.J. McDuffie....to name a few.

T-Buck was always one of my favorites. Brock Marion was another. I loved Cecil Collins when he was here and healthy (and a free man).

Duper/Clayton, and that's an understatement. There's too many.

Mark Clayton on Offense
Bryan Cox on Defense

They might not be the best but they were my childhood favorites.

marke27 said:
for sure will poole--made his jersey--cost me $91 cause it had to be personalized

:lol:

Welcome to Finheaven Will!

phinfoot said:
With several people mentioning Brian Cox, it brought me back to the game when he challenged the Bengals bench after someone put a cheap shot on Pete Stoyanovich. I was fortunate enough to be at that game and it made me an instant fan of Cox.

:lol:

That was one of the most classic moments in NFL history!
It wasn't just the cheap shot that set him off, Cox was watching the big screen replay of the hit and they then showed the Bengals players laughing about it on the big screen. 2 seconds later Cox was in front of the entire Bengal bench calling all of them out! :lol: Simply classic!

Zonck,Little, Kuechenburg(who should be in the HOF),Langer,Many Fernandez,Nick Buonacounti,Clayton, Duper,Reggie Roby(sp?)Stevenson, Nathan,Andrea Franklin,AJ Duhe, Offerdall,Bob Baumhower, Nat Moore.....so many but I'd have to say Zonck!!

Ozzy rules!!
Anyone wants to guess who my fav singer is?

Dwight Stephenson (Best Center and lineman we have ever had...Hall of Famer and one of the greatest NFL players ever).

3 ints in one game vs buffalo including 100 td return - sweet louis oliver - stud

d-day said:
3 ints in one game vs buffalo including 100 td return - sweet louis oliver - stud
Yeah thats why he was always one of my favorites the only thing better than a 100 yrd int return is doing it against the jills.

phinfnatic said:
Yeah thats why he was always one of my favorites the only thing better than a 100 yrd int return is doing it against the jills.

the dolphins need a stud safety ala loius oliver - most people think safety can just be filled - i bet the baltimore ravens would disagree with that one

"grab a brew - dont cost nuthin"

Marino withstanding, I would have to go with Paige, Jensen, Oliver, and TBuck.

Back
Top Bottom