All Time Favorite Dolphin (besides Marino) | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Time Favorite Dolphin (besides Marino)

Clayton / Duper / Fryar / Byars / Jensen / Czonk / Kuchenberg / Stevens /Chambers / McMike / Duhe / Offerdahl / Cox / Oliver / Vincent / Thomas / Taylor / Surtain /

PHINZ RULE!!!

jguig said:
How the hell did it take 19 posts in this thread for Csonka's name to come up?

That's really a statement about the youth of the people on this board.

Csonka was the greatest. Yes, he was a FB. He was a punishing runner and he was either going to get the ball by you by going around you,..... or THROUGH you.

To you youngins.........Do yourself a favor if you haven't appreciated his career. Go to NFL films. Go to Ebay. Find something from his era and watch him. It's nothing less than old school prototypical beat the hell out of your opponent running.

He was truly great. Still is.

HOW TRUE !! I met him in the late 80's he was a BEAST. I was awestruck,he shook my hand with his paw. He was cool as hell. He is my all time favorite!!

Larry Csonka and Jim Kiick (offense) and Jale Scott and Bob Matheson (defense)...always did like Jim "Crash" Jenson..Mr. Everything

I thought the post was about your all time fav. besides Marino but it seems to me alot of you are trying to see who can roll out the most names! Oh by the way........... Irving Fryar. I always liked him even when he was a Patsy and I met him up here when he was playing for the Deadskins. He seemed like a cool guy and he bought me a drink.

Cszonka - I still remember seeing him deliver an upper cut to a would be Kansas City tackler!

Byers - Remember the snow angel in the end zone against Dallas on Turkey Day?

My son's name is Daniel Lawrence...Daniel for Marino, Lawrence for Larry Csonka. Nuff said.

I have to say my favorites were Duper and Clayton. However, after watching the phinz play this year, the players I MISS the most are Keith Simms and Richmond Webb.

Back
Top Bottom