All Time Favorite Dolphin (besides Marino) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Time Favorite Dolphin (besides Marino)

PhinzPhanatic said:
Just wondering who is your favorite all time Dolphin player (excluding Dan the Man). I'd have to go with Troy Stratford or OJ McDuffie.

On defense I'd say AJ Duhe or Jake Scott
Mark Duper and Jake Scott

PhinzPhanatic said:
Just wondering who is your favorite all time Dolphin player (excluding Dan the Man). I'd have to go with Troy Stratford or OJ McDuffie.

On defense I'd say AJ Duhe or Jake Scott
No Question........Larry Csonka, he'd be all of yours too if you had been old enough to see him play.........none of the current generation even compare.

[QUOTE='66'Fin]Since he arrived from Purdue, Bob Griese. Csonka lost a little luster when he left for the World Football League.[/QUOTE]
Ditto. I was beginning to feel like none of these yourgsters even knew who Bob Griese was! :)

John Offerdahl and A.J Duhe on Defense

Dwight Stevenson on Offense

I love how everyon etries to name the most obscure player they can. I have a hard time believing that Toimmy Vigarito or Norm Buliach or Reggie Roby is anyone's favorite player. But its cute anyway.

Mine are:

Zach Thomas-Still remember that hit on Sean Jefferson and his TD flip against the Tennessee/Houston.

Jason Taylor

Louis Oliver-Brought real attitude and big plays to the secondary.

Dwight Stevenson-Best center ever.

Marks Bros.

Csonka

Warfield

Huge Ricky fan until he raped us raw.

Chambers and McMichale are moving up my list fast.

Buddwalk said:
my alltime favorite has to be cecil the deasle collins...that guy was a beast til he went to jail

..Hell yeah hewas the man!!!

Id say Madison,Chambers,Webb,...i loved Trace while he was here.

It used to be (besides Dan Marino) Mark Duper. But, as the world's #1 Buffalo Bill hater, I was sold on Bryan Cox being my favorite when he entered Ralph Wilson Stadium with both middle fingers proudly held high. As of current Dolphin players, maybe Sam Madison or Jason Taylor.

Back
Top Bottom