Andy Slater - Dolphins believe rookie LB Raekwon McMillan tore his ACL | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andy Slater - Dolphins believe rookie LB Raekwon McMillan tore his ACL

I don't post much if any. But I lost all faith in gase in about 7 days. Tannehill and McMillan are on him. Looking forward to 2018.

WOW..... I gotta 2nd guess Gase on this. BAD Decision. You really can't defend it

We blamed Gase for the Ajayi injury, pads first day. We didn't blame him for the Tannehill injury. We blame Gase for playing McMillan in pre season ST coverage, known to be one of the biggest causes of injury. My conclusion is we have a 2nd year head coach who is still learning.

The cap will limit what we do unless we get creative. Also need money for when players go down throughout the year. You may have to go next man up and play through it.

We blamed Gase for the Ajayi injury, pads first day. We didn't blame him for the Tannehill injury. We blame Gase for playing McMillan in pre season ST coverage, known to be one of the biggest causes of injury. My conclusion is we have a 2nd year head coach who is still learning.

Common sense would have prevented McMillan and tannehill. That's like saying Dale Earnheardt is learning to turn left in his second year.

Isn't there like 90 guys on the roster right now and we got our starting MLB running down the field with a bunch of borderline players a bunch who probably have never played specials before??
hence, why meaningful snaps for players who actually ARE expected to make the 53 shouldn't play too much til the 3rd game.(Also, you just don't put starters in more places to be exposed)

If drinking is your out for anything, you've got your own problems you need to worry about before watching a bunch of grown man in tight pants hitting each other.

I WASN'T a drinker before I started rooting for the Dolphins....LOL

excuses-to-not-drink-alcohol-300x200.jpg

This team has the band aid characteristic from mid 2000s madden games.

hence, why meaningful snaps for players who actually ARE expected to make the 53 shouldn't play too much til the 3rd game.(Also, you just don't put starters in more places to be exposed)
I mean my god, it took 2 1/3 seasons for them to realize that wasn't within the best interest of the franchise to keep Landry on returns

Well..... It's gonna be like we have two 2nd round picks next year..... FML

I'm confused as to how Tannehill getting hurt was Gase's fault? Could someone explain this to me?

Back
Top Bottom